how far would you drive for sex?

last reply
103 replies
9.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have driven over 500 miles. If flying counts from RAFB Mildenhall England to West Texas.

Nawty
Constant Gardener
0 likes
In January of 1999, I drove to Dallas from Kansas City (about 450 miles) once - to spend a night with a woman I'd met in November 1998 and had been chatting with on Alt.Matchmaker.com -- that one night stand ended up being two nights, one day and a breakfast...

She was moving from Vegas to Atlanta via U-Haul truck & Dallas was sort of on her way. She was...um, quite accommodating. She was also married, so there was no real chance for any future rendezvous.

This was one helluva hookup website back in the day...

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
In January of 1999, I drove to Dallas from Kansas City (about 450 miles) once - to spend a night with a woman I'd met in November 1998 and had been chatting with on Alt.Matchmaker.com -- that one night stand ended up being two nights, one day and a breakfast...

She was moving from Vegas to Atlanta via U-Haul truck & Dallas was sort of on her way. She was...um, quite accommodating. She was also married, so there was no real chance for any future rendezvous.

This was one helluva hookup website back in the day...

The reminiscing about a very desperate time in your life that you are putting on display in this post is making me upset and sad. I feel sorry for you now. It will get better, hang in there old fella. ☹️
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Once, i made Felix drive from Cali to Washington just to pickup a pair of my used panties. the man has no shame.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by sprite
Once, i made Felix drive from Cali to Washington just to pickup a pair of my used panties. the man has no shame.

She means Washington Blvd in Oakland.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

She means Washington Blvd in Oakland.

not as far, but a lot more skeery.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by sprite

not as far, but a lot more skeery.

I'm a thrill seeker. Some people bungee jump, some skydive or ride roller coasters. I go to fucking Oakland.
Lurker
0 likes
Distance is not an issue...
Lurker
0 likes
For that special person no limit.
Lurker
0 likes
Gotta be some "bangin-good" trim to drive through the night for....drove NOLA to Austin..nonstop..."rang the bell" twice...was back in time to have a "muffuletta" and catch the late game....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh, around 2200 miles give or take. I was chasing a girl I had just met. Somehow, I knew she was the one and I was right. That was over 15 years ago and we are still together, blissfully happy.
Lurker
0 likes
About 50 miles. Several times!