Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How did you guys feel when you lost your virginity?

last reply
43 replies
4.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I started on top and was obviously terrible, so she suggested that she go on top. I lasted a long long time and I got rug burn on my ass.

I didn't feel as though it was some kind of magical experience. It felt a like relief to have it over with.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My first time I lasted longer than she did so I felt like I did a good job. Truthfully I just got lucky she came so quick as I was bumbling and clueless. While the experience felt incredible it was also a little underwhelming as, in my mind, I had made sex to be this great thing and expected to have it be that way my very first time. I didn’t yet know that said great sex only comes with experience (which I have had since).

Those first few times basically felt like a really good masturbation session: satisfying but not mind blowing.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Honestly I felt kinda underwhelmed my first time going "all the way".

Obviously the whole novelty of it was exciting. I had done "everything but" quite a bit before hand so that wasn't remarkable.

The actual sex felt just ok.. The condom I was using wasn't really the right kind (never ever do it with a non lubed one.. ugh!) so that really took away from the experience for me. I was highly desensitized.. lasted a bit too long and felt a little frustrated. Eventually I came and it was far from mind blowing.

Afterward I was happy it happened but still feeling like.. "that was it?"
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
I remember being nervous I hadn't performed well. It was okay, but not great. Great didn't happen until I had my first Serious Relationship.
Wouldn't you rather have a nice cup of tea?
0 likes
I lost my virginity kind of late, and to someone I wasn't really in love with. In terms of the sex itself, I was kind of awkward about it, but she had more experience, and saw me through. The orgasm was more or less unremarkable, since I'd been successfully getting myself off for years, and I've had much better sex since then.

Afterwards, I remember the realization that I was no longer a virgin. Whatever else happened to me in my life, if I died tomorrow or whatever, at least I'd had that experience. That shift in status felt liberating.

Don't believe everything that you read.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I will always remember my first time.
My girlfriend and I had been fooling around for a few hours and I had already cum twice from hand jobs. She had always allowed me to rub my cock against her pussy but did not want me to go inside. Finally she didn't tell me to stop when I got the angle right and I pushed in. I was not wearing a condom and she was so wet and hot, that the feeling has stayed with me my whole life. I did not last long even though I had cum twice in the last few hours. She was not on the pill so I had to pull out before I came and I ended up shoving my cock between her ass cheeks. (She wasn't happy about that)

After that I learned to last much longer. I suspect that the experience would have been quite different for me if I had used a condom. On the few occasions that I have had to use a condom the experience has always been underwhelming.
Stories I have published.

I lose my virginity when my brothers girlfriend gives me a girlfriend experience. The Girlfriend Experience
I lose my virginity to my best friends girlfriend behind his back. Lost Keys
I can’t resist temptation when my stepdaughter asks me to teach her about sex. Letters From Mom
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The actual sexual encounter was not great. Sex got really good a few fucks later with the same girl.

How I felt? Relief that I had graduated.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Lurker
0 likes
***comment removed by moderator***
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Sirene_Jaune
I am writing another story of a virgin man losing his virginity and I want to know how did you feel when you went all the way for the first time?

Thanks.

I felt very special that we had sex because I really liked her, not a one night stand even though it was my first year of college. We dated for a while and just drifted apart. It was wonderful and it felt so good it kind of surprised me.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Can I have some more!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It was awesome...
The actual act was great... she felt warm... really warm (took me a bit by surprise), and wet and tight.
Sadly, it was over much too quickly.

Afterwards, I felt happy and content and horny again... once you start down that path, forever it will guide your destiny.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
It was... Well, it was intense. The physical sensation was crazy but as first times went it was so fucking bad that I refused to count it or any sex I had with that partner for the 5 months we were together as a valid "first time." Nothing ruins your first time than being a living dildo for a sadist when you aren't a masochist but don't know any better about setting boundaries.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It was a very energizing event. Sorry I did not last longer, but the foreplay and physical pleasure of penetration and being with her sure caused me to cum so quickly. But we had events after that and the duration problems were working out
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hoped she wasnt pregnant
Troublemaker
0 likes
Given my age and lack of eloquence my reaction was essentially "That was fucking GREAT! Can we do it again?" Like others, losing your virginity was a rite of passage that was a common thread in young male conversations mostly filled with lies. Once I knew it was going to happen there was definitely a mix of relief, pride and chest thumping. That was a good night.