Hottest thing a girl could say?

last reply
20 replies
3.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
What is the hottest thing a girl could say to you to get you to turn you on and make you want to take her home?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Again, Pleassseeeee
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SlutySara
What is the hottest thing a girl could say to you to get you to turn you on and make you want to take her home?

Do you mean a pickup line in the club, or just in general?

For me, it kind of turn on when she says in a flirty tone, "You are not seeing anyone, are you?"

It lets me wonder what does she want to do with me.
Welcome to visit my tumblr page at http://HK4167.tumblr.com for erotic arts. Or http://slice-of-moment.tumblr.com for non-erotic arts.
Lurker
0 likes
If she said, "I own a chain of deli's. Let's go for a ride in my Ferrari." That would do it for me!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"how about we go back to your place " would work perfectly
Lurker
0 likes
if a girl whisperen in my ear "i am yours for the taking." i would take her.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My sister will join us
Lurker
0 likes
'You can do whatever you want to me'

O.k love, let's go back to mine.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
when she whispers when at a function "you ready, I want to suck your cock" CHECK PLEASE!!!! LOL
Lurker
0 likes
I have a hotel room would you like to join me ?
0 likes
The two hottest things a girl has said to me are>

"Can I do you?" said in a parking lot.

"I would kiss your cock if there weren't so many people watching." said on a nude beach.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SlutySara

"I wanna be naked with you."
It's All Good! :-)
Lurker
0 likes
It's always the teasing things for me, A girl I'd been talking to in a club once said to me"I hope you find me later" then stroked my chest as she walked off. No prizes for guessing who I spent my night looking for rather than looking at other women....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"I love you. I want you."

perfect!
Lurker
0 likes
"Are you trying to seduce me?" while smiling and biting her thumb
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
While making out, after I did something a little kinky : "mmmmmmmmmmmmmm_yessssssssssssss", alternatively : "mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm_nooooooooooooooooooooooo"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I want you NOW!
Lurker
0 likes
It has to be something seductive...
Lurker
0 likes
"I love you and want to share EVERYTHING with you"
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
something like,,,,just wait and see what ive got planned for u later!!!!! no more info than that,,,,the anticipation would be huge