Login

Hot Girls Vs Average Girls

last reply
21 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
17 likes
2 likes

So guys, why do you all end up dating/hooking-up with "average girls" instead of hot girls? I'm asking because I've noticed some of the men at my workout place seem to enjoy the "eye candy 9s and 10s" especially in their skin tight workout clothing, but many guys only talk to an average looking girl and end up asking her out, why's that? I'm married, but I have a couple gym girlfriends I consider really hot, but guys NEVER approach them.

*THE DEVIL*
2 likes

Hot girls are eye candy but Average girls will make sure you’re happier 😉

Advanced Wordsmith
2 likes

It more than just looks. Alot of "hot" girls are hot because they are obsessed with their looks. Also, the definition of hotness changed as we get older. Some of the girls I crushed on in high-school, I would never look at now.

Honestly, I think my wife is superhot. She's not the classic high-school skinny petite girl. She's got curves in the right places.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Here's a related story. In high school there was this really hot cheerleader. I knew I was out of her league, didn't even try. Fast forward a few decades, we became friends on Facebook, mainly because we alumni of the same school. A few months after becoming "friends" she made a racist comment about Obama. I defriended her and told her why. It's petty but it sure felt good to ghost the cheerleader and not be the ghost.

Chat Moderator
3 likes

Could be any of several reasons... Some guys wont try to get a hot girl because they feel they are out of their league so to speak... Sometimes the hot girl gives off a vibe that they arent friendly... The guy might think that a girl that "hot" must have a boyfriend or they just prefer an "average" woman, one that doesnt appear to be high maintenence...

characterized by intense feeling; passionate; fervent

Intensely devoted, eager, or enthusiastic; zealous

vehement; fierce burning, fiery, or hot
Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I will ask a hot lady out now. I wouldn't when I was younger because I thought they were out of my league. I get turned down but it's ok, but usually it's an average looking woman. If we click, she becomes the most beautiful woman in the world.

Living bi-cariously through Lush
2 likes

If your "hot" friends aren't getting hit on, that's surprising to me. Maybe the kinds of guys that hit on every other woman are intimidated? Then again, those guys thrive on rejection, so I don't know. What you're describing does not match up with my life observations.

Personally, I and many other men have often found stereotypically "hot" women to be pretentious and/or high maintenance a lot of the time. Not always the case, but often enough.

My Dirty Talk competition entry: No-Dating Policy

I get dicked by a federal agent. My top-ten Noir competition entry: Dick Job

My alliteration-addled Free Sprit competition entry: Buff Bluff in Banff

Card catalog? Hard catalog! My library

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

"Hot" woman are looking for guy to go gaga over them. When the get bored with you they will find another.

Average ladies will either welcome you or dismiss you without being pissed.

Smut-slinging slut
0 likes

Quote by trione

"Hot" woman are looking for guy to go gaga over them. When the get bored with you they will find another.

No offense meant, Trione, but that doesn't describe attractive women, in general; it only describes shallow, self-absorbed people. Just because we're sexy doesn't mean we're vapid narcissists.

Am I a good witch, or a bad witch? History will decide
Easily amused
0 likes

Quote by krystalg

No offense meant, Trione, but that doesn't describe attractive women, in general; it only describes shallow, self-absorbed people. Just because we're sexy doesn't mean we're vapid narcissists.

I have, in fact, heard of smart and talented hot girls pretending to be bimbos so as not to intimidate the fragile egos of average males. It's a world gone mad. (Hi, Krystal!).

Tintinnabulation - first place (Free Spirit)
Comet Q - second place (Quick and Risqué Sex)
Amnesia - third place (Le Noir Erotique)

Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

The girl that I found hot would be the girl I was talking to, not necessarily the one that someone else thinks is hot

0 likes

same reason i don't drive a corvette (i wouldn't know what to do with it) and i don't run for public office (i know when and where i'm not wanted).

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

I can't speak to "hot girls" having personality disorders. My advice would be to not judge any book by it's cover. I'll strike up a conversation and see where it leads.

As for the hot girls you mentioned not getting any attention from the guys, I think a big part of that is intimidation and fear of rejection. I've had friends who I encouraged to go talk to someone and they refused saying basically "she's out of my league." That would be my hypothesis.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Good question! Speaking for myself, it seemed like the "hot girls" were always in relationships. To this day, when I see a :hot girl," I figure she has a boyfriend or a husband; at any rate she is not interested in a guy like me. Many, many guys are intimidated by super-hot women. The pretty-but-not-hot girls were fun to talk to, and often very smart. Though I don't have a lot of experience here, the pretty-but-not-hot girls could be excellent lovers.

Rookie Scribe
1 like

The phrase "never judge a book by its cover" comes to mind, and we shouldn't be so quick to judge the ladies. That being said I would say that those girls who are of the "plain Jane" type are most likely to be happy with how they look and not out to impress on a daily basis. These girls in my opinion are the better lovers and are most likely to remain in a long term relationship / marriage

Wouldn't you rather have a nice cup of tea?
0 likes

I mean, I like looking at Ferraris. They're beautiful, with an aesthetically pleasing shape and great curves.... I might even like to take one for a ride some time, just for the experience and bragging rights.

But own one? No fucking way! The insurance alone would bankrupt me. I'm very happy with my old sedan. We've lived quite a lot of life together, and she's familiar, comforting, and dependable. And because she's not a Ferrari, I don't live in constant fear of someone stealing or scratching her.

Don't believe everything that you read.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

A few thoughts;

1. I don’t approach strange women in the gym. Most women I’ve talked with have been 100% under the persuasion that the gym can be a vulnerable place and they want to be left alone unless they say otherwise.

2. Patriarchy is messed up.

3. Some (dumb) men feel they are doing ‘less attractive’ women a favor by hitting on them and are more likely to receive positive feedback. They don’t feel entitled to a ‘beautiful person’s time.’

4. Have you examined ‘attractive women’s’ vibe at this gym? Headphones always on, eyes down, never asking for spots… ect. Maybe they are just the ones putting out the ‘leave he be’ vibes.

Wouldn't you rather have a nice cup of tea?
0 likes

Quote by RowanThorn

4. Have you examined ‘attractive women’s’ vibe at this gym? Headphones always on, eyes down, never asking for spots… ect. Maybe they are just the ones putting out the ‘leave her be’ vibes.

I think this is probably right. I imagine that a lot of 'tens' experience a ton of unwanted attention and develop a kind of 'fuck off' vibe to discourage it. Unfortunately, this can make them seem unapproachable and cold, limiting how many men are going to sink effort into something that from the outset seems like a lost cause. It also makes it more likely that the only kind of guy who will give them attention is the sort of arrogant, self-interested, 'alphamale' dickhead who will treat them like a trophy and cheat on them when the next conquest comes along because they're not looking for a partner, they're looking for a challenge to overcome in order to boost their own self-esteem. (Repeat cycle). Anyone respectful will pick up on a woman's 'fuck-off' vibe and appropriately fuck off.

Don't believe everything that you read.

0 likes

Most super hot women are out of the average guy's league and most men, whether they want to admit it have enough sense to know this.

My last published story: Good For Nothing

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by CarltonStJames

Most super hot women are out of the average guy's league and most men, whether they want to admit it have enough sense to know this.

I honestly believe this is not as true as most believe. I have seen plenty of unconventionally attractive men married to very attractive and sometimes more successful women. Personality goes a long way, as does personal grooming and caring for your appearance.

I’ve seen many guys say they were rejected because they were ugly, but they are approaching women reeking of BO and in torn sweatpants.

Most ‘attractive’ women out a lot of effort into their appearance, why should they settle for a guy who can’t show them the curtesy of doing the same.? My experience is the effort goes a lot further than their physical looks.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Doesn't matter.

As long as they're neatly groomed and showered