Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you visited an adult video store and I'd so did you do anything with anyone?

last reply
17 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes. We go to one a few times a year. Upstairs there are a bunch of booths for viewing videos or live sex shows. There is a group of booths with a main center booth in the shap of an octagon. On seven of the sides there are other booths with a window into the center booth for watching the action live. The action can also be viewed in the attached and the stand alone booths via a closed circuit TV system.

Hubbie has a couple near there and the wife is one of his sub sex slaves. Her whole sex life, except with her hubby, is controlled by my Hubbie. When we go there several of her lovers will accompany us. Hubbie instructs her to service her lovers in the center booth. She has three black lovers and the last time we were there she serviced all three of them in a foursome. She also has several white lovers too. He has instructed me to service some of my lovers there too. Some have been girl on girl.

Brandie
Lurker
0 likes
We've go to a few. Not to go in the booths, just to shop for toys/lingerie. There's one close to me that's owned and ran by women. Have never been there that a guy checked us out. Mostly women shopping there as well!
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by NOLAHotGal
Yes. We go to one a few times a year. Upstairs there are a bunch of booths for viewing videos or live sex shows. There is a group of booths with a main center booth in the shap of an octagon. On seven of the sides there are other booths with a window into the center booth for watching the action live. The action can also be viewed in the attached and the stand alone booths via a closed circuit TV system.

Hubbie has a couple near there and the wife is one of his sub sex slaves. Her whole sex life, except with her hubby, is controlled by my Hubbie. When we go there several of her lovers will accompany us. Hubbie instructs her to service her lovers in the center booth. She has three black lovers and the last time we were there she serviced all three of them in a foursome. She also has several white lovers too. He has instructed me to service some of my lovers there too. Some have been girl on girl.

Brandie

Lol what a scene.... can you imagine the visuals of all this? Barf.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I sucked a guys cock in an ABS just 10 days ago.
Lurker
0 likes
I won't go to an adult store for anything unless it is one without video booths. Last time I was in one was back in 2016 with a MILF who wanted to go in and look around. I've written some stories about her, Sammi. Have yet to talk about the store. Before this, I honestly can not recall being in one for years!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've never been to one and from reading the above postings, I don't seem to have much urge to visit one either. I know, I'm just a dull and boring cat.
If you're feeling bored during this Covid-19 epidemic I’d like to suggest
you take a peek at a story I collaborated with SueBrasil, a brilliant author.
It's about a mistake in judgment a lady makes concerning a friend, based
on the hurtful words of someone that only thinks of himself. Will that
conniving person succeed in ruining a beautiful friendship, or will she see
through his lies? It's gradually creeping up towards the 30,000 mark
and we’d love any votes or hearing whatever comments you may wish
to make. It is listed in my profile under ‘FAVOURITES’ as Apologize.

www.lushstories.com/stories/first-time/apologize.aspx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
On several occasions. Almost always blow one or more guys.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, many times when I travel to NYC in the 70's. just watched the video's in the booth and jacked off.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes have had a blow job. And sucked a few clocks also
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Been many times and enjoyed sucking cocks. Once there was a couple in the next booth. Looking thru the hole he was finger fucking her right next to the hole! He saw me looking and asked if they could come over to my booth. Yes I said and over they came. They were nice looking. He pulled her shorts off and turned her around with her pussy staring me in the face. I had my cock out and got hard almost at once. She reached down and started playing with my cock. Then he pulled his cock out and started jacking. I was still sitting down in the chair when she pushed her pussy into my face. I gave it a long lick and ran my finger thru her lips. I was going crazy. I assked her what she wanted to do? She said she wanted to watch me suck her mans cock! He moved closer and put his cock near my mouth. It looked cut with a fat head. Why not! As I sucked him she went down on her knees and started sucking me. She stoped when he started to moan and started to face fuck me. He flooded my mouth with a huge load and then I came shooting my cum all over her! It was one of the wildest times in a arrcade, I still get hard thinking about it!
The Linebacker
0 likes
Shhh... I made purchases at the counter with the cashier.
Lurker
0 likes
Before I open my bookshop I owned a string of video stores. Two of which were (boring) XXX shops. Your fantasies never happen in my shops. Perhaps you were dreaming.
Booths went out years ago. You must be ancient.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We, my wife and I, go to couples only nights in an adult store with a huge video theatre. There are no booths, only open theme rooms. It is a lot of fun, even we stay mostly by our own, more watching and been watched.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I was around 20 I went to an adult book store next to a job site I was working on. While I was browsing a guy stuck his hand out of the back hall where the videos were and motioned for me to come there. I went to see what he wanted, he asked if I wanted my dick sucked. I said yes and unzipped my pant s, pulled out my dick and he went to work right there in the hall. I never came so hard so fast. Then we went our separate ways
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yes went to one several times, the first time I was nervous until I realized that everyone else was there for about the same thing as I was.. I went into the booth and was watching a movie and about to jerk off when I saw a finger poke through the hole and I was told that was a signal to put my cock through so I did and got a great BJ. Never have sucked any but did give one man a hand job.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's been many years since the last time I visited an adult video store. The internet kind of killed that for me. Sadly I must have been going to all the boring shops as it didn't seem there was much going on that would be worth writing about.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I visited one for the first time last week with the intent of trying to be picked up by a man. I was wearing a sweatshirt and sweat pants, and a pair of white pantyhose, no underwear, and as I had just completely shaved from my waist down the silky feeling of the pantyhose felt very nice I had visited this adult store a few times in the past to purchase things such as a butt plug, stockings (I'm a CD), but never entered any of the video booths, nor did I wear any fem attire beneath my jeans. Unfortunately though my visit did not garner any positive results since as I stood in front of the gay magazines and videos, hoping that would "signal" my intentions, no one made a move to meet me. I seriously considered stepping into the booth area but just didn't have enough nerve. I suppose I should return someday in the near future and try again?