Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you ever masturbated at work? How often?

last reply
105 replies
12.4k views
0 watchers
18 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For myself, many times! When I was working I made it a point to jerk off at work at least once a week.
It was the ultimate "time waster", completely unrelated to work!

Once I was standing at the urinal and was cumming just as my boss walked in. He asked me if I was OK and I
told him yeah, it was just that my brain was overheated and I had to cool it off a little.
(I was leaning my forehead against the cool ceramic tile on the stall wall to keep from falling over!)
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
It happened, but very rarely, only around 2 times.

Mostly it happened when a coworker I was having a secret affair with was teasing me and purposely getting me utterly horny. Having sex at the workplace wasn't really a possibility, and I was tired of having a hard-on and helplessly leaking pre-cum in my briefs, so I just went to the bathroom and jerked off.

Otherwise, there isn't usually much things at work that provoke an impulse for me to masturbate. I don't think about sex much and only masturbate at home.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
All the time on deployments if that counts
0 likes
It's happened, often because of cyber'ing or just thinking about my latest story.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Several times over the years. Usually when working late and nobody around.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by DueNorth
Several times over the years. Usually when working late and nobody around.

Same, but I quit doing it when I got my new job.
Lurker
0 likes
I used too do it very often at my old job as I didn't have much work to do, but now with my new job I'm always busy and there is no time to do that.
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah, loads of times. We’re an open plan office with lots of female eye candy strolling around. Sometimes the urge gets too much and I go to the men’s restroom, lock myself in a cubicle, drop my pants and tug a good one off. I’ve trained myself to jerk my load down the pan so I don’t leave any mess. The stains on the cubicle walls tell me I’m not the only guy who needs relief but other guys are less tidy than me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Used to sometimes, but work from home now. So I guess the answer is still yes.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes, so many times that I have lost count.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes ever day.
Lurker
0 likes
First... Think I need a new job ;) second...yes, I have...but not too often...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
From an employers point of view - What people do in their own time is no consequence. If it is done in works time then it becomes a concern .
Lurker
0 likes
I would have but I've never had a job
Lurker
0 likes
Yes often, would say I've masturbated at every work place
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
If I could collect every cumshot I have ever had at work and put it in a bucket the spunk would be overflowing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My first job was at a museum that was once the home of the French writer Victor Hugo. A big, three-storey building. I was a guide, and in the winter it was dead quiet. So one morning I found myself a nice chaise longue in The Blue Drawing Room and whipped out my merchandise. Halfway through, my fellow guide walked in, saw what I was doing and went straight out onto the verandah. "Want a cigarette?" he called. I declined because I had my hands full.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Not very often, but yes.
Lurker
0 likes
In the early 80's I worked in a male dominated blue collar profession (telephone cable splicer). A young lady joined our ranks as part of the affirmative action movement. She was brunette with piercing blue eyes, full lips and her tight blue jeans showed off her perfect ass! We were in an outdoor storage shed collecting materials for the day and I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. We chatted a lot and she was very outgoing. I developed a hard on as I watched her ass while she bent over to choose something from the bottom shelf. When she left I found myself alone in the shed with a hard on. I jerked off hoping nobody would come in and catch me. I shot my load on the concrete floor, tucked it away and went about my day.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have jacked off at work many times and at many different jobs. I have jacked off at my desk with the door open and people have gone by. Also almost got caught by our HR assistant. I was jacking off with my door open and I hear her coming down the hallway. I was able to jump out of the website I was on, but was not able to get my cock put away before she stepped into my office.

I had one hand on my cock the entire time she was in my office. She had dropped by just to chat and I very slowly kept my hand stroking my hard cock. I do not think she knew what I was doing, or at least never said anything about it.

Another time I had been jacking off at my desk and had taken a couple of pictures to share with an online friend. Later in the day that same HR assistant stopped by. We were talking and she asked about my grandkids. I told her I had some pictures on my phone and she got up and came around my desk as I was getting to the pictures on my phone.

I started swiping through the pictures and I had forgotten what the last grandchild picture was before the pictures of my hard cock. A swiped one too many and there on my screen was my hard cock. I swiped quickly back the other direction and continued with the conversation, trying to act like nothing had happened. She did not say anything about what I am certain she saw, but I was sure nervous for a few weeks after that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not very often, but yes. Sometimes I just get excited.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh yes. Many times when I am out talking to clients, I will stop by my favorite restaurant and jack off in the handicapped stall because of all the room.
The romantic bi guy.

Stay horny my friend.
Lurker
0 likes
At my old job, I would do it very often. I had my own private office and nobody bothered me.
Rookie Scribe
1 like
I did it once very recently. I was soaking wet. I loved the idea I could be caught (;
*SexyKitten*
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
*giggles* depending on what shift i work.. day shift,forget it,no privacy or time. graveyard,yes. i get wet,get a little riled, lock the store for a bit,go get off in the office. done that a few times,but nothing compared to where i used to work ^^
Active Ink Slinger
3 likes
Yes. Pretty much daily. I have a private office at the counseling center so it is easy for me to masturbate at work.
Lurker
0 likes
Twice a week.
Lurker
0 likes
A lot lately