Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you ever masturbated at work? How often?

last reply
105 replies
12.6k views
0 watchers
18 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I used to when i was younger, especially as i was thr only bloke in a office of 15 lets say young,middle ages and milfs. Was so naive backnin the day one would beend over show some tit and id be rock hard, mind you i was 17 at the time. One day in went into the office as a boy and went home a man, got caught looking my trousers tenting, got taken up into the stationery cupboard on the top floor, and well got my first ever bj and bb fuck. Remember it well, she wasnt the best looking girl in the office but had the biggest tits i had ever seen and the smoothest and tighest pussy ever. Since then i have been masturbating up until the last 5 years and just stopped, no reason i guess apart from nobody in the office worth masturbating too until recently, new girl started was a lovely day and she turns up in a dummer dress very see through can make out the virtual non existant thing she was wearing, and her titties on show, found it hard to not get hard, and the facy she was sat near me made it hard to get up and walk around as she would have seen my hard. But then being old enough to be her dad not the best idea to go looking for fun, though if she did fancy it i probably wouldnt refuse and give her kitty a sever good seeing too..
Sexy Seductive Siren
1 like
I've been working from home since mid-March of last year and hope to continue into the indefinite future. When I was in the office, yes, but not actually in the office - with cubicles, it would of been impossible to be discrete. But during trips to the bathroom, yeah. Had to be careful to not make too much noise though. LoL Moans can give you away, can't they.

Working from home, much, much easier so far. As my daughter gets older, might have to be more discrete - not an exhibitionist. Also, as my husband works variable shifts, there have many times when this girl has enjoyed the "afternoon delights" while technically at work.
Meagan
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Hell yeah, many many times in different jobs I've had. One job, during the summer months, I found a good view from the work buildings loft of the owner/manageress's private(not so) roof top and would wank off looking at her sunbathing.

Living bi-cariously through Lush
0 likes

Something I've managed to avoid the last few years. Unlikely to get caught, but the consequences are higher than they might have been 30 years ago. Used to fairly regularly when I was in my twenties though. I worked with some real hotties, and just couldn't avoid the temptation from time to time.

My Dirty Talk competition entry: No-Dating Policy

I get dicked by a federal agent. My top-ten Noir competition entry: Dick Job

My alliteration-addled Free Sprit competition entry: Buff Bluff in Banff

Card catalog? Hard catalog! My library

0 likes

A few times here and there I did. I'd just go to the bathroom and jerk off real quick 😁come back refreshed !

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

I use to stroke myself in my bedroom at the Firehouse! And watch videos!

Paul

0 likes

Once or twice in the office and multiple times in the restrooms

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

I never have, I save it up for when I get home.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Yes I've Done It Many Times !!!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I masturbate at work quite often. I work in open plan and I’m surrounded by attractive women. I ogle them and daydream about sex with them. Sometimes I get a good view of breasts in a thin blouse or an upskirt peep of their panties. This often gets me horny and excited. So I go into a stall in the men’s bathroom. My usual routine is to stand there and drop my pants and briefs. I finger my cock to the peak of erection stiffness and pleasure sensitivity. Then I stroke one off. I cum over the cubicle wall and my semen trickles down joining the stains left by other men before me.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Most memorable was as a lake patrolman! 102 degrees pulled way back into a secluded cove, stripped naked dove into the cool lake. Stood on the back of the boat and jerked off to a penthouse. Only one ski boat flashed by but I do not think they saw me. In my patrol car driving home. Pulled out my hard cock and shot cum all over the driver's side floor mat. Early in my career, Rick Danger, the Park Ranger!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Yes, I have. Mostly as a result of a stimulating sexchat on Kik or Snap, and upon request of my partner. A quick trip to the men's room behind a locked door, and a quick yank to relieve myself and her.

"Being male is a matter of birth.
Being a man is a matter of age.
Being a gentleman is a matter of choice."
0 likes

Absolutely! Many times in my truck in the employee lot on my lunch break.

Headbanging ape from cold North 🤘
0 likes

On my first career job managing systems for a public library (I am a librarian by training but an IT guy by experience), I used to have the building to myself on Saturday nights while I backed up an old school computer system to open reel tapes. It took 11 tapes and about 6-7 hours and I couldn't start until 5 since we had some branches open on Saturday. Eventually, though, we replaced that box with something more modern and could backup the entire system to an 8mm data cartridge overnight every night.

On my present job, I have a private office. I used to chat with a couple women (one was a member on here at one point) on my phone as I worked and get right bloody turned on. At which point, I retreated to the stall in the men's room to "relieve myself". That hasn't happened in quite a while, though.

Nothing new on here, but my entry in the latest comp on StoriesSpace took third place!

Read it here: Plus One