Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you ever had your significant other cheat on you and, if so, what was your reaction - forgive 'em or forget 'em or

last reply
6 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
My first wife cheated on me with a friend. I went to the friend's wife and staged it so first her husband and then my wife would walk in catching us fucking.
0 likes
No, my wife has not, to my knowledge, cheated. Wish I could say the same but that's a ways behind me now and I am probably past repeating it now.

If she did and I found out? Probably que sera sera. We aren't intimate anymore and her lack of interest is part of it so I'd probably be pleasantly surprised to find she's getting it at all. I'd want to know why and whether we could fix the situation but I doubt I'd do anything drastic. Even if we split, it would likely be an amicable parting.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes and we are now divorced. I won't say anything bad about the Wicked Witch of the West, she is after all the mother of my two amazing daughters. That would be disrespectful to them.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I've had a few partners cheat on me. I'm a serial monogamist so it really crushed me both times. As for handling it? I cut ties hard. I don't speak to them, and my friends and family know not to say their names. But I'd never do anything TO them. I'm just gone.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Yes and like the song goes, I gave her three chances to let me down and she never missed a one.

So yes I did, she did and finally I sobered up and ended it never to see her again.

Living bi-cariously through Lush
0 likes

I had a girlfriend in college for several months who, I later learned, cheated on me for half a summer - while eagerly talking about marriage. She eventually manipulated me into breaking up with her by being evasive, controlling and basically impossible to have a rational conversation with - but not until after she'd been fucking this other guy for two months. Piecing things together later, I learned from her friends that she was a compulsive liar and basically a terrible person. They'd wanted to warn me but couldn't because she was their friend first, and as her boyfriend for just a few months I'd only been shown the good side of her until about the time the cheating started. Learned a few lessons from that fucked-up mess.

My Dirty Talk competition entry: No-Dating Policy

I get dicked by a federal agent. My top-ten Noir competition entry: Dick Job

My alliteration-addled Free Sprit competition entry: Buff Bluff in Banff

Card catalog? Hard catalog! My library

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I have had it happen. When I found out I beat my "best friend" to a bloody pulp and threw her out of the house. Then filed for divorce the next day.