Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you ever had sex at work? How often?

last reply
15 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Other than myself I don't know many guys who can honestly say that they had sex at work. Jerking off doesn't count! smile
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Nope. A lot of teasing happened with a few women (eg. her massaging my crotch, me slipping a hand under her skirt or pushing my hard cock against her ass), but having full intercourse wasn't really a possibility.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've had sex while deployed... idk if that counts
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah... a lot, but it's been a while, I can explain it to my friends lol
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
A couple of times on night shift when i was younger
0 likes
Nope. I met my wife on a part time job in university but we kept the fun stuff to my apartment.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If the parking lot at 4AM counts then once.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, another teacher...on her desk. Fantasy cum true!
Lurker
0 likes
I fucked my bosses wife in his office, on his desk while he was away hunting. She was very upset at him at the time. Lucky for me. Nobody ever found out. She always gave me glances with a smirk on her face after that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Gene39
Other than myself I don't know many guys who can honestly say that they had sex at work. Jerking off doesn't count! smile

So many times!
Gay guy working in a gay nightclub, things happen.
Lurker
0 likes
Although I've enjoy some late nights };) I have also had some interesting lunch breaks.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, what happens on nightshift stays on nightshift. I bent her over her desk one night and then we had sex in the bathroom on another occasion. I can say it was an exciting time, and we never missed a thing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Many times at many different jobs.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, I wish.
SHEEP!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, during an audit; almost every night in the conference room until the audit was over and the auditor left.
Writing quality explicit material for over eight one-hundredths of a century.

"If, after hearing my songs, just one human being is inspired to say something nasty to a friend, or perhaps to strike a loved one, it will all have been worth the while." - Tom Lehrer

"There is no such thing as good luck or bad luck; only adequate or inadequate preparation for a statistical universe." - Robert Heinlein
Lurker
0 likes
Fucked a couple of times during lunch.