Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you ever had a one night stand, with unprotected sex?

last reply
66 replies
7.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Did it almost non stop when single. Lots of 1 nighter from women inbar who picked me up and used me for sex.Got to hate that. Only one I wouldn't do again would be BI cpl I did and the time I was center of attention for them and 4 other cpls. That still worries me and its been 8 years ago. Now as for one night with hot pussy.in beat. hell I will more than likely end up eatinf her before and after so condom seems pointless.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Come on guys how about a little truth here I know there were more than have admitted to not using a condom.

Because a few of you were with me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hell condom mean no creampie dessert.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, I have a few times, but also knew them well enough to know they like me was clean. I would do it again only if I know and trust my playmate, other than that it's wrapped.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The answer is yes. On multiple occasions.
BUT... my hey day was in pre-AIDS New York. A lot of women were just as into instant sex as men were.
Either they had the pill, IUDs or relied on my highly-refined pull-out game.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yes, when I was young and careless. I doubt there are many of us older guys who didn't at some point. Wouldn't do it now.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes i have but would i do it again.? Probably not. Cmon you guys are both strangers..lol. Unless you know her very well.