Have any of you husbands sucked a cock without your wife having knowledge of it

last reply
41 replies
6.4k views
2 watchers
23 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

No. Never have and never will, ladies only for me.

Living bi-cariously through Lush
0 likes

Sucked one once, but before I met my now wife. Sadly, never had a guy do me. I would have loved to explore this a LOT more as a young man, but it was the height of the AIDS epidemic and it was still a death sentence. Wouldn't do it now, as my wife and I are monogamous and I would never cheat on her. And yes, it would be considered cheating in my case. So I write stories about it instead of actually doing it.

My Dirty Talk competition entry: No-Dating Policy

I get dicked by a federal agent. My top-ten Noir competition entry: Dick Job

My alliteration-addled Free Sprit competition entry: Buff Bluff in Banff

Card catalog? Hard catalog! My library

Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

First wife knew nothing of me liking cocks. My second wife knows, encourages me and at times has watched me with another guy.

Rookie Scribe
1 like

Yes, but later told her.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

My wife knew everytime I sucked a guys cock either because she was there watching and masturbating or I would tell her I was going to go meet up with a guy. She approves and encouraged my bisexuality.

Rookie Scribe
1 like

Yes. I've sucked several that my wife didn't know about. Don't tell her about every cock I suck.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Not yet but there still is time!!

Rookie Scribe
1 like

Yes & it was so very awesome. He sucked my dick better than my wife & he swallowed my cum load;

I tried sucking his dick but I was extremely nervous and i did not suck him to completion.

Rookie Scribe
1 like

Quote by rushman1uk

First wife knew nothing of me liking cocks. My second wife knows, encourages me and at times has watched me with another guy.

You are one very lucky guy~ Enjoy it all you can whether she's there watching or not

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

I'm not married (I'm divorced), but I would never suck a guy's cock and not tell my partner. That simply is not ethical. In fact, I would not do it unless I discussed it ahead of time with my partner(s). If a partner did something like that behind my back I would find it completely disrespectful, and I would not want to treat someone like that, especially someone I really cared for.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Yes

Advanced Wordsmith
1 like

She does not know about each individual enounter but she does know I suck cock and have mine sucked.