Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Guys,you will fuck the gf/wife of your friend?

last reply
23 replies
3 watchers
2 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

So guys,my question:

If you have the chance to fuck one or many friends gf/wife, from your circle of friends, behind his back,you will do it?

I don't mean if it fair or ethical,just basic instinct,desire.

And how far you go? For example:if he said that his gf don't let him cum in her mouth,you will try to do it?

I asked this question because I participated in a discussion, in a mixed group, of friends and all the boys said that regardless of the temptation, they will not betray their friendship.

and from my experience, I know that most will take advantage of the opportunity

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I fucked the wife of a friend many years ago. We played cards together and his wife and I started meeting for lunch. For months, we flirted with each other and finally decided to fuck while he was at work. I went to their house and she and I fucked for hours. I ate her pussy and she sucked my cock. And we fucked in the living room and the den.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I

Quote by Msh1313

I fucked the wife of a friend many years ago. We played cards together and his wife and I started meeting for lunch. For months, we flirted with each other and finally decided to fuck while he was at work. I went to their house and she and I fucked for hours. I ate her pussy and she sucked my cock. And we fucked in the living room and the den.

Thanks

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

If she has a pulse I am there. Friendship can only go so far

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I had an affair with the wife of a guy on my bowling team once.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

My experience says that most guys would fuck their friends wife if the opportunity came up. Over the years, I have had a few close friends of my husband come on to me and have let a few of them go all the way.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

I have in the past and would again. I was lucky in that a few of my friends handed me their wife's hand knowing I was taking her home to fuck her. Those instances were VERY VERY hot and erotic. What was even more fun is that they were also friends with my unaware wife. Something about that level of naughtiness is so freeing, erotic, and powerful. Some of the best sex I've ever had. When the hubby didn't know, well, the flirting was even better than the sex.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I’m not down for anything that I feel would hurt someone. If it was with all parties consent I’m there.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I did a buddy’s 21 year old daughter 😳 he was not to happy whenever he found out!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by dream_weaver

I did a buddy’s 21 year old daughter 😳 he was not to happy whenever he found out!

How old were you at the time?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by dream_weaver

But i hope that she enjoy it 😁

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by RowanThorn

I’m not down for anything that I feel would hurt someone. If it was with all parties consent I’m there.

Ok,thanks for your replay

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by samstone007dad

I have in the past and would again. I was lucky in that a few of my friends handed me their wife's hand knowing I was taking her home to fuck her. Those instances were VERY VERY hot and erotic. What was even more fun is that they were also friends with my unaware wife. Something about that level of naughtiness is so freeing, erotic, and powerful. Some of the best sex I've ever had. When the hubby didn't know, well, the flirting was even better than the sex.

Oh,your friends give you they wife to fuck it?why and how u get in that situation?

And, i bet the feeling when you have sex with your friends wife,hear her how moans,ij her intimate situations, without her husband knows,is not great?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by CougarMom09

My experience says that most guys would fuck their friends wife if the opportunity came up. Over the years, I have had a few close friends of my husband come on to me and have let a few of them go all the wai

I have the same opinion,

Nice,could you share with me/us your experience with your hubby friends?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by Icarus4

If she has a pulse I am there. Friendship can only go so far

Thanks,i know that

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Yes I have and would do it again with a couple of them

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

What people say and do are very different things. Most people think they would do the right thing, but they only find out how they react when they are put in that situation. The true character of a person comes through under stressful circumstances.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I would like to say I never would do that behind their backs. But aspecially when you know the gf/wife has something 'weird', I'm so curious that I might do it. I.know of one that can hardly ever get an orgasm. I would love to try her. And one who I've been told that she is so tight she can bearly take a medium size penis.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

There was a girl I was fucking behind my girlfriend's back while in my first year of college. I introduced her to a friend, kind of thinking if she was dating him I wouldn't be tempted anymore. Only, she didn't want to let go. So I kept fucking her until they broke up and well into junior year.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

No, I don't think of my friends wives like that. One of my friends did help me with my wife though.

Living bi-cariously through Lush
0 likes

Hellfuckingno.

My Dirty Talk competition entry: No-Dating Policy

I get dicked by a federal agent. My top-ten Noir competition entry: Dick Job

My alliteration-addled Free Sprit competition entry: Buff Bluff in Banff

Card catalog? Hard catalog! My library