last reply
37 replies
5.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Quote by Primal
Baskin Robbins?

I don't follow you.
They used to have this saying, something like "try all 31 flavors"...it was an attempt to say guys want to sample all the available flavors ;)

In order to know virtue, you must first become acquainted with vice.
- Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
Quote by Primal
They used to have this saying, something like "try all 31 flavors"...it was an attempt to say guys want to sample all the available flavors ;)

Got it.

I had never been to Baskin Robbins before so I wasn't sure.
They did a medical study a few years ago and found that people with multiple partners (men and women alike) are more fertile when they are sexually active with more than just one person. I really don't know any of the science behind it, but I just remember that men's sperm counts went up and women were more likely to conceive.
Right there. Oh yeah baby. Right there.
both men and women? I wonder what that's all about...
Heh...it was, for me, never about trying to procreate myself into the poorhouse and perpetuate the survival of my lineage, while promoting humanity's ensured existence. That's fcking 'tarded thinking and behavior. Maybe 15,000 years ago...when there were only 5 million homo-sapiens on the planet, that was a good strategy to employ...you needed more hunters and gatherers in the clan to ensure survival.

Then again, I was never a man who, with one bird in the hand; so-to-speak - felt it necessary to go out carousing. If I wanted to dabble in the fine art of chasing skirt...I'd simply either choose to not enter into a monogamous relationship (which would take me out of the game) - or, I'd break things off with a woman - where I had known for some time, that the relationship was not going to fully blossom into - my soulmate, but would become - sole-mate-quality, only.

An interesting sidebar: I don't have a favorite beer either - I prefer to sample all the flavors available. Each are unique. Some more exquisite than others. And I do have favorites, of course.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Quote by WellMadeMale
Maybe 15,000 years ago...when there were only 5 million homo-sapiens on the planet, that was a good strategy to employ...you needed more hunters and gatherers in the clan to ensure survival.

That's more or less what I was going for. Perhaps its some remnant of those times poking through.

Not to say we all follow this trend of course.
Upon further reflection, perhaps a man wants the total package and cannot find all things in one woman?

This tends to go back toward Merc's recently posted joke here in the forum.

Want the perfect mother for your spawn...find her and procreate.

Need the depraved sexual adventuress and she isn't the same woman... go find her.

Perhaps that woman isn't into swapping, isn't bisexual or thinks anal is exit only, well a man simply has to locate one woman for every desire. It could become a bit expensive.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.