Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Guys (or gals) ... why do you "get off" watching a lady dangle one shoe?

last reply
7 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm just very curious...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh I could easily be guilty of this, but can I explain it... not really!
I am very much attracted to ladies who are elegantly dressed and love their heels, of course they have to be in the league of Louboutins!!
The shape of her elongated leg, a sexy calf and very sexy arches.... makes me week in the knees..... Still can't explain it though
Rookie Scribe
0 likes

I think for the same reason women dangle.  It is the teasing and flirting.  I personally just love to see women wearing hose and heels.  I am a leg man and love to see women showing them off.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Even though this is quite an old post, hopefully you will see my reply.

'Oldgirl' insists to this day that she intentionally dangled her shoe and swung her foot in our high school classroom in order to get my attention...and it WORKED! Maybe too well. Tomorrow is our 52nd anniversary. I can still picture those lovely, shapely legs extended a little farther into the aisle than they should have been, and I have to admit that I didn't detect the sultry look in her eye, because I couldn't take my own eyes off those sexy legs!

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Its because she’s drawing attention to her legs, and most guys are turned on by women’s legs.

Headbanging ape from cold North 🤘
0 likes

Quote by XAuthorX

Its because she’s drawing attention to her legs, and most guys are turned on by women’s legs.

Yeah, and I think the dangling shoe thing highlights the lower leg and calves. Personally, the dangling shoe is really no sexier than bare legs from a tiny skirt or short shorts resting on a deck rail or furniture or something. But to each their kink.

*THE DEVIL*
0 likes

Don’t get off but it’s got the equivalent of presenting bait to hungry prey😉

Easily amused
0 likes

Ooh, good question (and an excellent subject for some flash fiction)! Part of it is the stuff mentioned above, the flex of the calf, the long stretch of leg. It’s also a weirdly subtle yet blatant “come fuck me” signal, in that wonderland between classy and slutty.

Tintinnabulation - first place (Free Spirit)
Comet Q - second place (Quick and Risqué Sex)
Amnesia - third place (Le Noir Erotique)