Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Guys, In your opniion, What is the difference between A Slut & A Whore??

last reply
28 replies
3.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This will also be posted in the Gals section but I would love to hear the Guys opinions on this!
In the heat of the moment, I love to be or act like a slut! I hate being called a whore but there are times that I know I can act like one!

So Guys, what is your thoughts as to the differences between the two?

Kisses!

Steph
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In my opinion, it’s all about if trading sex or not. A slut has big sex appetite, she may sleep with many partners just to enjoy sex, but it does not mean she trade sex for anything. A whore, on the otehr hand, trades sex for something like favor, money, life style, promotion opportunities...

Just my 2 cents.
Welcome to visit my tumblr page at http://HK4167.tumblr.com for erotic arts. Or http://slice-of-moment.tumblr.com for non-erotic arts.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i think the difference is the slut is more active in the process of choosing who she has sex with and a whore doesn't care, who ever is fine.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I believe a whore gets paid for favors.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks guys!

So in your opinions, can a woman who acts like a whore, be sexy and desireable? But not accept money or favors?

And would it be a situation where you call a woman you are fucking a Hot Whore, acceptable?

Kisses!

Steph
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Kind of off topic, but this reminds me of the very old joke.

What's the difference between a bitch and a slut? A slut will sleep with anyone. A bitch will sleep with anyone but ME.

Carry on..

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not at all Lafayettemaster!

Thank you for posting.

it is like when people say they love to have a lady on their arm and a whore in the bedroom.

I'm just trying to get a feel of what guys and gals think of this.

Kisses!

Steph
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1Zratedgal
Thanks guys!

So in your opinions, can a woman who acts like a whore, be sexy and desireable? But not accept money or favors?

And would it be a situation where you call a woman you are fucking a Hot Whore, acceptable?

Kisses!

Steph

Some people are into dirty talk. Some like it really filthy. If the woman I'm with wants and likes to be called whore, slut, cumslut, pet, whatever; within the confines of a hot filthy fuck session then it's fine. I can play that game. It is just a game. You have to know your partner. I'd never use those words without prior approval or unless I really really knew the woman and knew she'd be ok with it. But I'd never use them with my lady friend outside of a sexual game. Never as a sincerely true insult.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1Zratedgal
Thanks guys!

Kisses!

Steph

I believe it's different from person to person.

Let me put it this way, when my wife and I get hot in the bedrooom, I often call her slut, which is a turn on for both of us. But I've never called her whore, simply because I do not like that word.

Meanwhile, for some other guys, they might found whore is a turn on in their point of view.

So I'd say it's a personal reference.
Welcome to visit my tumblr page at http://HK4167.tumblr.com for erotic arts. Or http://slice-of-moment.tumblr.com for non-erotic arts.
Lurker
0 likes
about three dollars
Lurker
0 likes
For me, a slut is sexually saavy. She does it for the pure joy and fun of sex with whomever she feels comfortable with, man or woman. A whore, although she may be sexually saavy, has different motivations. A whore is trying to get something through sex.

I could not call my sexual partner a 'Hot Whore' simply because the word 'whore' has a different connotation than the word 'slut.' 'Slut' pertains to her bedroom activities whereas 'Whore' pertains to her general personality in dealing with others. A slut fucks for the enjoyment of fucking. A whore fucks because it's a means to an end. It's much more arousing to call my partner a slut because it pertains to her bedroom activities. The better she is, the sluttier she becomes. If I called her a whore, in the back of my mind I'm thinking,"What does she want and what's it going to cost me?"

There's my response. It makes sense to me...LOL
Lurker
0 likes
Slut knows how to tease and arouse. She knows how to play and enjoys herself.
Whore has sex for money or gains not a lot of pleasure but gives herself readily.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by fpro303
about three dollars

They are spelled differently too.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
A slut is the fun sexually insatiable woman that gets the guy or girl hooked
A whore is the same woman a year later getting the guy or girl to pay bills and buy her what she wants using what she gladly once gave free as the bargaining chip.

Whore is often synonymous with Wife and Girlfriend
Lurker
0 likes
I think a slut is fun and a whore is more synonymous with bitch. "Oh my god your such a slut" is often times said in a more jovial tone. "Oh my god your such a whore" is often reserved for when a person is really pissed with you.
Lurker
0 likes
I always say a slut sleeps with anyone and a whore sleeps with anyone but me!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
One spits ... One Swallows
Lurker
0 likes
A slut is fun and sleeps around, never really settles down. "Your such a slut" is generally said in a more jovial way than "your such a whore" which is usually said out of anger.

I posted this earlier but it didn't seem to save.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
sluts have sex for fun whores usually do it to gain something favors, money etc
0 likes
Sluts are Gods gift to men.

Sluts make me feel loved,

Whores are the devils gift to men.

Whores make me feel unloved.
Lurker
0 likes
a whore does it for the money. a slut does it for fun.

I like my women to be as slutly as they want in the bedroom
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
In my opinion, a slut is a woman with a very healthy sexual appetite, and chooses to exercise it with whomever she chooses when single, and when attached, may also choose with her partners consent in an open relationship. A whore will have sex with anyone not caring for the reason, and will choose to continue this attitude even when attached, only hiding it from her partner! Ask any man who's ever been in married and had a threesome with his wife, and happily thought, "my wife is such a slut!". And then been cheated on and found out there were multiple partners and multiple incidents. Having to think, "my wife is such a whore!" doesn't have the same fuzzy feeling!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
apart from the obvious (aka sex for money) a whore is someone who sleeps with everyone...a slut is someone who sleeps with everyone BUT you
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A slut wants sex, enjoys sex, craves sex...and she doesn't care who knows it...

A whore just wants money...the sex is the means to get it...

That's my opinion...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by beeper726
I always say a slut sleeps with anyone and a whore sleeps with anyone but me!

I agree with this statement. Whore is what you call a woman who wont sleep with you in order to make yourself feel better. Or that you have to pay, but since I am broke it still means a woman that wont sleep with me.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
been said before, but i think that a slut will sleep with a guy for the sex where as a whore will do the same for gain other than the sex. doesn't have to be financial, but not because she is interested in the sex.