Login

Guys having there nipples played with.

last reply
54 replies
6.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Oh yes please. Mine are just as sensitive as any womans. LOL
MMM...I absolutely love having my nipples played with.
No thank you, i really dislike it, it feels odd for me.
I love it when my wife sucks, bites, pinches my nipples!! Feels so great!
My guys love that - if I want to hurry them up I can guarantee a good nipple stimulation or suck will have them blowing in a minute.
Personally, I love it. Bite 'em, pinch 'em, twist 'em, lick 'em, suck 'em, or do whatever your creative mind can come up with.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Good foreplay included bushing, sucking, tweaking, my nipples. Occasionaly a woman will suck of pinch them as I orgasm, which can make it all the more intense.
It's a turn on when some "straight" guy kisses, licks or sucks them, but absolutely NO biting, pinching or twisting. I find no pleasure in any kind of pain, no matter how slight. I also enjoy licking and sucking a guy's nipples, but I've never done to him what I don't like.
No thank you - my nipples provide no sexual stimulation at all, for me.
Sucked on and licked lots of tongue
yes yes yes!
it is a must for me to have stronger orgasm..

and in the end, I can last pretty long time, but she can decide when is time for me to cum by starting to play with my nipples..
I know it's not all that common but I love having my nips worked quite a bit, including some pulling, twisting and light biting. Even mild pain anywhere else on my body is a turnoff. But my nipples - ectasy, will bring me to orgasism almost on the spot.
Quote by Paulfromma
I know it's not all that common but I love having my nips worked quite a bit, including some pulling, twisting and light biting. Even mild pain anywhere else on my body is a turnoff. But my nipples - ectasy, will bring me to orgasism almost on the spot.

Not just me then!
Not for me at all. Find it actively uncomfortable!
When my nipples are pinched nice and hard, my cock nearly cums! It's an instant arousal, probably the best way to get me horny!
Mine aren't connected to my cock but if the person I'm playing with wants to play with mine, go for it.