Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Guys have you ever had a Penis in your mouth? Wanna try it?

last reply
144 replies
19.2k views
10 watchers
46 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

I have not sucked a cock and probably will not in the future. There are some men I find to be attractive aesthetically but I do not have an attraction to men.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Yes I Have !!!

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Absolutely yes. I've always been a very oral person, even as a child. I'd much rather give oral sex than receive it. When i was early 20s my then GF knew of my curiosity and arranged for a threesome with a bi guy she knew. From the very first i loved it. Ever since I've never limited my sexual partners to one gender. Being able to control a persons excitement is powerful for me. I especially love the reward only a man can provide as so few women squirt. That said i prefer women but greatly enjoy men.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Yes, I have had several different ones over the years

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Mmm,I love sucking cock and please cum in my mouth or cover my moobs. I like to call them my tits,wish they were full of milk.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

I've swallowed my own cum many times. But would love to suck another man's dick.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Many times since I was undecided about my gender preferences. Now I'm fluid and continue to suck and get sucked...

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Yes I have, I’ve sucked and swallowed. Love it

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

yes I have and loved it. Then he fucked me and came on my chest.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

It seems as men, married or otherwise, when they reach middle age develop an interest in other men. While I assume most don’t act on that curiousity many do. I cannot say I haven’t thought about it myself. The perfect place to examine that interest is on Lush. You never have to do anything physically but you can ybersex almost anything you want which might cause your curiousity to seek the real thing or not.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I have and hope to do so again, it's wonderful

Rookie Scribe
1 like

Well I didn't suck my 1st cock untill 2 years ago at 66, the first time was very pleasurable & I didn't have any problem swallowing. He had the perfect cock & was in good shape. I still remember feeling the weight in my hand of his semi erect cock, then I dropped to my knees and taking him in my mouth felt really natural & sort of peaceful , we moved to the bed and although he didn't suck me as we were side by side 69 but he did play with me. Then after about a half hour he said he was ready & started to fuck my mouth but not enough to gag me, then he came in my mouth and I thought was so fucking erotic I enjoyed swallowing it soon and wish there was more, we got together again but sadly he has some heart problems and is going easy & concentrating on heath. I have been with 2 other men and if not for their cum shooting in my mouth was kind of ho hum. I did make out with a cross dresser and that was enjoyable.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Quote by ohioman190
would love too, but where i live ,guys will agree to meet ,then the last minute chicken out, never physically met

Agee it certainly isn't easy to be a cock sucker, seem like short supply of me who want sucked?

Active Ink Slinger
3 likes

I’ve sucked a lot of cocks and love it!!! Proud cocksucker

Living bi-cariously through Lush
1 like

I'd take a penis in my mouth every day, given the chance.

My Dirty Talk competition entry: No-Dating Policy

I get dicked by a federal agent. My top-ten Noir competition entry: Dick Job

My alliteration-addled Free Sprit competition entry: Buff Bluff in Banff

Card catalog? Hard catalog! My library

Rookie Scribe
2 likes

I gave my first blowjob to a man when I was 26. I was bi-curious after letting a man give me a handjob when I was 22. I wanted to see if I could touch another man's cock, put it in my mouth and suck it with him cumming in my mouth. I found that I loved sucking cock, tasting and swallowing cum etc. and this experience was very enjoyable for me.

Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

Yes I Have !!!!

Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

Yes,many times. I occasionally enjoy sex with men

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I sucked another boys cock off aged about 17 when we shared a changing cubicle at a school swimming lesson. The experience of being naked together with another boy gut us both up rock hard erect. He dared me to suck his cock off and I did it to show I wasnt shy and to broaden my sex experience. He sat with his legs wide and cock sticking up and I knelt between his legs. He enjoyed it but I didn’t. I preferred it when he hand jobbed my own cock off.

Sexual Connoisseur
3 likes

I have had more than a few cocks in my mouth over the years, and I love the feeling of cum shooting into my mouth and splashing off the back of my throat. Vicki loves watching me taking a guy's load and will often want to engage me in a deep, cum-filled kiss.

Please read our latest story.

A Sexy Sea Cruise

Living bi-cariously through Lush
0 likes

Quote by XAuthorX

I sucked another boys cock off aged about 17 when we shared a changing cubicle at a school swimming lesson. The experience of being naked together with another boy gut us both up rock hard erect. He dared me to suck his cock off and I did it to show I wasnt shy and to broaden my sex experience. He sat with his legs wide and cock sticking up and I knelt between his legs. He enjoyed it but I didn’t. I preferred it when he hand jobbed my own cock off.

Even if you didn't end up enjoying sucking him that much, good for you for being open minded and trying it. That's one hell of a dare.

My Dirty Talk competition entry: No-Dating Policy

I get dicked by a federal agent. My top-ten Noir competition entry: Dick Job

My alliteration-addled Free Sprit competition entry: Buff Bluff in Banff

Card catalog? Hard catalog! My library

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Yes I have many times. Usually at adult bookstores and bathhouses. I haven’t visited one in a few years now, and miss them immensely.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Quote by SexLover69

Yes I have many times. Usually at adult bookstores and bathhouses. I haven’t visited one in a few years now, and miss them immensely.

I really miss it.