Guys and Breasts

last reply
27 replies
2.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
what is it with most guys and big breasts?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Okay...I was always considered a little weird because I never paid much attention to those girls with big breasts. Ever since I can remember I've been attracted to small to mid-sized breasts. Even while in high school the guys would always comment about the girls with big boobs. Trust me there are guys out there who think very much like myself, and that is I would take an A cup cutie over some double D breasted cow anytime. And fake tits? Forget about it. If I want basketballs, I'll go to the sporting goods department.
Lurker
0 likes
Nothing wrong with a preference for little perky ones, different strokes for different folks. But, as a woman with 100% natural DDs, the reference to a cow seems rather rude.
Lurker
0 likes
or it could be a local thing. in my neck of the woods, the only chicks with DDs sitting on her chest also have them sitting on her stomach rolls. i see more bigger girls with bigger boobs. its not uncommon. and IF this were all "genetic/medical" then i wouldn't be making that statement; but you can not convince me that the majority of girls are all affected by the same thyroid/insert medical condition here and it has nothing to do with sitting around, eating more then they should (and it not being healthy) on top of drinking all kinds of high calorie beer then not exercising. around here, being an active farming community, the women are referred to as heifers because they are fat as the cows in the fields and do about as much work.
Then all the men are called "assholes" because we go after girls we find physically attractive and dont "see" bigger girls for their "personality".
in my area, the women are almost all lazy, fat, and bitchy. cows is a super accurate reference. excuse me for having a standard.
Lurker
0 likes
personally i dont have any preferences....as long as i can play with em! biggrin
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
also prefer big ones. i just like nuzzling, its fun
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Sprichler
or it could be a local thing. in my neck of the woods, the only chicks with DDs sitting on her chest also have them sitting on her stomach rolls. i see more bigger girls with bigger boobs. its not uncommon. and IF this were all "genetic/medical" then i wouldn't be making that statement; but you can not convince me that the majority of girls are all affected by the same thyroid/insert medical condition here and it has nothing to do with sitting around, eating more then they should (and it not being healthy) on top of drinking all kinds of high calorie beer then not exercising. around here, being an active farming community, the women are referred to as heifers because they are fat as the cows in the fields and do about as much work.
Then all the men are called "assholes" because we go after girls we find physically attractive and dont "see" bigger girls for their "personality".
in my area, the women are almost all lazy, fat, and bitchy. cows is a super accurate reference. excuse me for having a standard.

I find this mildly amusing.
I grew up in a part of farming community. We at least had the courtesy of calling the women AND men that seem to fit your criteria - LAZY
Not heifers or cows. They're useful. You can milk them, breed them, or slaughter them for meat.

Oh... and if you live in a farming community, why aren't these "lazy, fat and bitchy women" out working their asses off like I do? I haven't went to a gym in about three years cause I get my workout everyday on the farm.
I'm guessing its because the "lazy, fat and bitchy men" have so many gizmos and gadgets and hi-tech whodads to make farming life soooo much easier, and cost-efficient that machines do all the heavy lifting and robots do all the milking that getting a workout from living on a farm is non-existent nowadays.

And when women call men "assholes" its because its easier than saying you're "a bunch of insensitive pricks with beerguts and a small willy with the IQ of a gnat that doesn't know how to treat a women with grace, kindness and respect"

Sorry for the threadjack
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Large are ok. i do prefer small a's or perky b cups. i have been with both, but the small ones are always so tempting
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by TheDevilsWeakness

I grew up in a part of farming community. We at least had the courtesy of calling the women AND men that seem to fit your criteria - LAZY
Not heifers or cows. They're useful. You can milk them, breed them, or slaughter them for meat.

Oh... and if you live in a farming community, why aren't these "lazy, fat and bitchy women" out working their asses off like I do? I haven't went to a gym in about three years cause I get my workout everyday on the farm.
I'm guessing its because the "lazy, fat and bitchy men" have so many gizmos and gadgets and hi-tech whodads to make farming life soooo much easier, and cost-efficient that machines do all the heavy lifting and robots do all the milking that getting a workout from living on a farm is non-existent nowadays.

And when women call men "assholes" its because its easier than saying you're "a bunch of insensitive pricks with beerguts and a small willy with the IQ of a gnat that doesn't know how to treat a women with grace, kindness and respect"

Sorry for the threadjack

Hey now, what a minute!!! I do NOT have a beergut, damnit!

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister

Hey now, what a minute!!! I do NOT have a beergut, damnit!

I've never called you an asshole either...
to your face
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Personally, I don't want more than a generous handful. I like to stand behind my wife and cup them while kissing her neck.

I rather think she likes that too.....
My novel, The Society, is available now in the Kindle Store: http://www.amazon.com/The-Society-ebook/dp/B00BPF9U2I
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, I am one of those guys that too, like the small breasts. In my honest opinion, they are the most erotic and most beautiful. They exude a sense of reality for me to know that the woman who has them is most happy with her sexuality and does not flaunt she has small breasts. I know that may not make much sense to some of you reading this, but it makes sense to me. Give me A Cups any day!
"So don't cry to me.
If you loved me,
You would be here with me.
Don't lie to me,
Just get your things.
I've made up your mind."

--Evanescence
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by suezq
Nothing wrong with a preference for little perky ones, different strokes for different folks. But, as a woman with 100% natural DDs, the reference to a cow seems rather rude.

I was gonna point this out.... bit rude
Lurker
0 likes

Sorry for the threadjack

aye, there are a plethora of men who also fit that standard of Lazy, bitchy whiny and incompetent devil, you do have an amazing sense for pointing out something someone might see as obvious.
Yes, the cows are more useful then most of the MEN and WOMEN, however, you are crossing lines with "high-tech super-farms" that have automated services that do most of the heavy lifting, which is not the small family farm area that i live in. A type that is slowly disappearing as they get bought out or sold off by kids who don't want to do it anymore. There is still a plethora of work that is done by hand, despite the tractors taking care of all the plowing and planting, the fact that you would say there is virtually no work left done by hand on farms leads me to assume your "experience" isn't as well rounded or in depth as you would lead us to believe.

why aren't the women out doing work on the farm? because the majority of the work is done by hired hands as the kids and the women can't be bothered to do it. again, as i stated earlier, this is MY neck of the woods. not a general example of all things.

and men calling women bitches is just the same. its easier to call you a bitch then to say "your an overemotional train wreck that fails to think in the long term, and expects me to understand everything that comes out of your mouth despite the fact you give me no logical ground to do so and therefore unjustly accuse me of being insensitive or stupid, then expect me to not look at women in better physical condition then you because you let yourself go, then get snotty with me when i catch you looking at other guys"

sorry for the thread jack.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If fairytales have taught us anything, it's that trolls prefer goats to cows.
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Sprichler
aye, there are a plethora of men who also fit that standard of Lazy, bitchy whiny and incompetent devil, you do have an amazing sense for pointing out something someone might see as obvious.
Yes, the cows are more useful then most of the MEN and WOMEN, however, you are crossing lines with "high-tech super-farms" that have automated services that do most of the heavy lifting, which is not the small family farm area that i live in. A type that is slowly disappearing as they get bought out or sold off by kids who don't want to do it anymore. There is still a plethora of work that is done by hand, despite the tractors taking care of all the plowing and planting, the fact that you would say there is virtually no work left done by hand on farms leads me to assume your "experience" isn't as well rounded or in depth as you would lead us to believe.

why aren't the women out doing work on the farm? because the majority of the work is done by hired hands as the kids and the women can't be bothered to do it. again, as i stated earlier, this is MY neck of the woods. not a general example of all things.

and men calling women bitches is just the same. its easier to call you a bitch then to say "your an overemotional train wreck that fails to think in the long term, and expects me to understand everything that comes out of your mouth despite the fact you give me no logical ground to do so and therefore unjustly accuse me of being insensitive or stupid, then expect me to not look at women in better physical condition then you because you let yourself go, then get snotty with me when i catch you looking at other guys"

sorry for the thread jack.

I find it difficult to lump everyone under one general assumption. It's not my style. I tend to give everyone the benefit of the doubt. And if you try to insult me with "All your big multi-syllable words" I just might have to run out and get meself a dickshunary.

I, too, grew up on a small farm just like the rest of them in my area. I now run my own small hobby farm. Down the road there are 4 very large high-tech operating farms. All state-of-the-art technology goes into them. Two of them are even featured as the wave of the future in farming. My farm is a baby in comparison.
While I'm still running around with small square bales, these guys run with round bales on their tractors.
They have automated gutter cleaners, I use a shovel.
They have feed dispensers, my kids go out and use a pail to feed the chickens and geese.
These guys have brand new 6 wheeled heavy duty John Deere's, I have a 4wheel front-end loader Case that's close to 20yrs old.
They have combine's they can drive with CD/radio's and microwaves built-in. Mine attaches to the pto on the back of my tractor.
I'm all over finding something hi-tech for picking rocks though.

It's not so much that the kids are selling off these family owned farms... blame society. There's no money to be made to be able to survive on these small farms. It's constant stress and worry. Farming life is a labor of love but many farmers have to have 1 or 2 jobs to be able to live it. I do. One bad year can screw you out of thousands of dollars because it was too wet or too dry. Crop Insurance is a joke and the amount of money that goes into raising animals is nowhere near the amount they bring in when they go to auction or sold by the pound for other people's dinner plates.
I NEVER had the luxury of hired hands now or even while growing up. That's what family is for. It wasn't something we had a choice in, and I have no regrets being raised like this.

Maybe next time instead of venting your obvious hate for fat people and hiding it behind "in your area", just say it like it is instead of saying all women that farm are big-titted because they're lazy cows.
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
Quote by NoahBody
Okay...I was always considered a little weird because I never paid much attention to those girls with big breasts. Ever since I can remember I've been attracted to small to mid-sized breasts. Even while in high school the guys would always comment about the girls with big boobs. Trust me there are guys out there who think very much like myself, and that is I would take an A cup cutie over some double D breasted cow anytime. And fake tits? Forget about it. If I want basketballs, I'll go to the sporting goods department.

So women with smaller breasts are cuties and bigger breasted women are cows? Just......WOW
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Perfrect 34 D's for me...maybe 36 D's...no bigger AS A PREFERENCE. Honestly...I LOVE a nice firm, rounded bicep on a lady!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by NoahBody
I would take an A cup cutie over some double D breasted cow anytime.

When I was at my smallest, I was 9st 3lbs, very fit and healthy, eating all the right foods, exercising regularly and keeping myself active in general, and I was a natural 32DD. Nothing remotely cow-like about me.

I'm a little bigger than that now and even now I certainly don't resemble a cow, and I'm still a natural DD.
Lurker
0 likes

I find it difficult to lump everyone under one general assumption. It's not my style. I tend to give everyone the benefit of the doubt. And if you try to insult me with "All your big multi-syllable words" I just might have to run out and get meself a dickshunary.

I, too, grew up on a small farm just like the rest of them in my area. I now run my own small hobby farm. Down the road there are 4 very large high-tech operating farms. All state-of-the-art technology goes into them. Two of them are even featured as the wave of the future in farming. My farm is a baby in comparison.
While I'm still running around with small square bales, these guys run with round bales on their tractors.
They have automated gutter cleaners, I use a shovel.
They have feed dispensers, my kids go out and use a pail to feed the chickens and geese.
These guys have brand new 6 wheeled heavy duty John Deere's, I have a 4wheel front-end loader Case that's close to 20yrs old.
They have combine's they can drive with CD/radio's and microwaves built-in. Mine attaches to the pto on the back of my tractor.
I'm all over finding something hi-tech for picking rocks though.

It's not so much that the kids are selling off these family owned farms... blame society. There's no money to be made to be able to survive on these small farms. It's constant stress and worry. Farming life is a labor of love but many farmers have to have 1 or 2 jobs to be able to live it. I do. One bad year can screw you out of thousands of dollars because it was too wet or too dry. Crop Insurance is a joke and the amount of money that goes into raising animals is nowhere near the amount they bring in when they go to auction or sold by the pound for other people's dinner plates.
I NEVER had the luxury of hired hands now or even while growing up. That's what family is for. It wasn't something we had a choice in, and I have no regrets being raised like this.

Maybe next time instead of venting your obvious hate for fat people and hiding it behind "in your area", just say it like it is instead of saying all women that farm are big-titted because they're lazy cows.

i'm not trying to "insult you with multi-syllable words".
i thought all the words, with perhaps the word plethora being the "excetpshun" were pretty much things used in everyday american English. maybe not at all levels so excuse me for having a broad vocabulary. also, saying "in my area" kind of means : i only have working knowlegde of the area i live in visit frequently, it could be different elsewhere, but this is a sum of how it is here.

Instead of putting words in my mouth try re reading my post. nowhere did i say that women that farm are big titted because they are lazy. lazy women do not farm as you yourself just proved. farming takes work and effort. sitting in the house being married to a farmer does not.

therefore, my original concept still stands

Nor do i indicate that i hate fat people, honestly if i wanted to say i hate fat chicks i'd just say it. most of the girls i have actually had any chance of getting into bed with were overweight.
It is honestly insulting that you would make that conclusion of me based off of ONE forum post. i said that the majority of girls i see that have bigger tits have bigger rest of them to go along with it. or in my exact words "resting on their stomach rolls" which is caused by unhealthy lifestyle choices. as i clearly also stated.

Congrats you own a hobby farm. You clearly have the background you claimed. I was raised on one, still help out on it too. i know just what kind of a joke it is to try and make a living off of it. THAT is why kids are selling them. cause and effect. cant make living, sell farm. lots of people around here have no choice but to get hired help, because their family Isn't pitching in. hired help is not a luxury, its an expense. sure you do less labor yourself, but that is something you pay for.

next time, maybe take your irrational knee jerk response and keep it in check.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That chip on your shoulder is shining through your posting.
My knee-jerk reaction is in response to that.
If I was at all wrong in anything I said in response to your postings I apologize.
I might've been reading into the posting entirely too much.
Lurker
0 likes
Moooooooooooo - I am very proud of my big beauties

Oops - and sorry for the threadjack! Just very interesting read
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like a little wobble to a boob but i have yet to meet a boob i didn't like.

here's the thing with large breasts (imo)
It doesn't take much to get our attention. We are very visual and if your "visuals" at easier to spot, yea it's going to be even easier grab our attention. Think of boobs in terms of an alarm. The bigger they are, the harder it is to ignore. I'm sure there are a lot of straight women who have seen a woman with large breasts and thought, dam look at the rack on her.. geez.

doncha love analogies?
Lurker
0 likes
I've never seen this, there is such a thing as too big but for the most part for me it's quality not quantity, you can be pretty much any size and have beautiful breasts, or you could be "big" and have bad ones, size in itself doesn't do much for me, Keira Knightley is very small but considered one of the most attractive women in the world....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't really like big boobs. I would rather have small or medium. I can live with big. Huge I don't like.
Lurker
0 likes
I have no idea why some men like 'em big. I like bewbies of most sizes, but like penis's for women, there is such a thing as too big on the boob side, to me at least.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
If I am playing volleyball and I'm on the backline, and my partner (or any female on my team, for that matter) is in front of me, playing the net - and she's standing with her back to me so that I can admire her nice little butt and somewhat athletic legs...and I can barely see side boob while she's also sporting a bikini top - as she has her arms raised ready to set or block...

That's about as big as I like 'em. From there down to A cups is fine with me.

Any larger than that, and the poor woman either has back pain or she will at some point from her late twenties - onward. Breast reduction costs almost as much as breast augmentation surgery.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't think the average guy is as hung up about them as Hollywood is. Unfortunately, Hollywood lives by cliches, so to them ALL guys love big boobs, so all programming revolves around that falsehood. Many guys, myself included, enjoy all sizes; even flat.