-57 for you dude. duh.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LittleMissBitch
Quote by mrplow

1 credit:
Listening to her prattle on about nonsense

-57 for you dude. duh.

LOL MrPlow, I give you 15 credits just for posting that.
Matriarch
0 likes
I'm with scooter on this one

How long have you been "happily" married now?

What do you use the so called "credits" for or shouldn't I ask?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The following "credits" go towards a pleasant demeanor and less wearied spouse

offering to fix dinner, and not having to ask for reminders on where or how... (15pts)

no moaning when she doesn't come until 3rd call to the table even though I don't get same response (5 bonus points)

offering to pick up/drop off kids (5 pts)

offering to pick up/drop off dry cleaning (5 pts)

taking kids to park or other out-of-the-house physical activity (10 pts for first 30 mins, 5 additional for each add. 30 mins)

putting down the paper, mail, Sports Illustrated or laptop when she comes in the room... (no points - but no demerits either)

closing closet door, drawers and blinds fully or properly... (see immediately above)

making/returning phone calls to Dr., school, repairman, etc., (15 pts)

initiating, planning and executing a date without asking her for her preferences, or bending the rules by stopping at Lowes to look at house fixtures... (20 pts)

not asking questions about her day that would appear I was checking up on, evaluating, criticizing, or attempting to assert control or critique.... (25 pts)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sorry, deleting duplicate posting...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If your relationship is based on "credits," which also implies "demerits," then I would have to say that is sad....unless it is a mutually agreed upon sex game where as there are "prizes" for points earned. My husband and I do for each other because it makes us happy and nurtures our relationship, not because we are trying to one-up one another. He does his equal share of the household chores and we are always buying nice things for each other, even little things like bringing home a favorite snack without being asked, and our only motivation is to see the other one smile and for them to be happy and know that they are loved. However....now that I am thinking about it, a credit system for sexual favors sounds like a lot of fun...need to run that by hubby!
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LittleMissBitch
-57 for you dude. duh.

Someone obviously doesn't share my sense of humor.

Good list Chase.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by mrplow
Quote by LittleMissBitch
-57 for you dude. duh.

Someone obviously doesn't share my sense of humor.

Good list Chase.

ohhhh! is that what it was?? sorry.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LittleMissBitch
ohhhh! is that what it was?? sorry.

The sense of humor of the guy who started the infamous "The jokes about marriage and lack of sex life are true" thread.

Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by poizenivy
If your relationship is based on "credits," which also implies "demerits," then I would have to say that is sad....unless it is a mutually agreed upon sex game where as there are "prizes" for points earned. My husband and I do for each other because it makes us happy and nurtures our relationship, not because we are trying to one-up one another. He does his equal share of the household chores and we are always buying nice things for each other, even little things like bringing home a favorite snack without being asked, and our only motivation is to see the other one smile and for them to be happy and know that they are loved.

(However....now that I am thinking about it, a credit system for sexual favors sounds like a lot of fun...need to run that by hubby!)

I agree with you there Ivy.
Wify and I are always teasing about who owes who in the sex department.
I always seem to owe her for some strange reason, but I don't mind.
It's all part of the game.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Trouble is I'm not married, and have no kids so I can't earn many points there so here is my alternative list for singles.

Honest compliments 5 pts each
Taking her to dinner (and paying for it) 10pts
Taking the tiime to cook her dinner 15pts
A back massage that lasts as long as she wants it. 15pts
Looking after when she is feeling poorly 10 pts
Taking her lingerie shopping and letting her choose 10 pts
Keeping your hands off her when she is not in the mood 5pts
Giving her everything she wants when having sex 20pts

Finishing first and going to sleep - minus 50 pts!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't actually get credits, count demerits, tally anything up, or count or remember who last did or didn't whatever.

Sex is not talked about, joked about, or even referred to - doing so only puts it off.

Doing favors, working, performing chores, getting honey-do lists done is my "language of love" - and about the most frequent means and acceptable way for me to show my devotion.

I was just kidding with the points systems, though not about the actions.