Forward or Shy

last reply
48 replies
5.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hey guys...do you like a woman to be a little more sexually forward or do you prefer the shy demure type that you have to chase?
Lurker
0 likes
I like them to drop big hints, but let me do the initial move.
Lurker
0 likes
I have noticed men likes us women to give them some space for them to initiate ideas and thoughts.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
There is nothing wrong at all with a woman who is sexually self aware, confident and flirtatious.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
I have to agree with Male Man.
Lurker
0 likes
Marlene Dietrich was famously quoted as saying, "A man is much more interested in a woman who is interested in him than he is in a woman with great legs."

I look back at the babes in high school and college who showed an interest in me, when I was too immature to see their beauty or to get over age difference, race or other hang ups I had, and have realized "what a fool" as well as, wow, they were sexy girls, and I was awfully dense....

Were my time machine perfected, oh yeah, I would be going back in time to respond differently to those not-so-shy girls...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Forward....way forward!
Lurker
0 likes
I actually enjoy both - yes I'm a slut - LOL ....but I enjoy the shy, yet flirtatious approach as well as the forward, devil-may-care types. They both have very special ways in showing their interest.
Lurker
0 likes
i like a forward girl cuase then i know where the line is
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A woman who is "forward", who, in my opinion is a woman who is assertive knowing what she wants. She is confident & she will get it. Not that there is anything wrong with shy girls. I had the pleasure of taking one of these shy girls & turned her into a vibrant, confident woman who knows what she after. Best move I ever made in my life.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by PartyGirlMolly
Hey guys...do you like a woman to be a little more sexually forward or do you prefer the shy demure type that you have to chase?

I prefer it if she is sexually forward - the more the better since I tend to be a little shy myself. To me, a woman who will ask (or possibly even demand depending on the situation) for what she wants or needs is very sexy!
Lurker
0 likes
Guys hope you do not mind if we ladies, help your in getting the transmission in gear, if you are having trouble with the clutch.

Just think of the things that could be missed without a forward girls assistance.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Forward and boldly too... that tickles my libido immensely!
Life is too short to waste it on drama. Have fun while you still can.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by PartyGirlMolly

The more forward the better in my opinion. Why waste time messing about, get straight to what you want. It´s a big turn on for me, if the woman takes the lead.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i personally like forward girls. it makes me feel wanted. then i know what she is comfortable with and we can both get down and dirty
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As usual, I have a unique reply, but this time it won't be boring like the last couple I answered for ya, Molly. hehe

I like both of these and it really depends on the woman in question.

I have found myself uncontrollable attracted to both types of "flirting". For me this has to be honest though, unless both of us know it's a role-playing thing.

With the shy ones, it triggers something animal in me. I wanna pounce on her. I love doing these little things that get her worked up, little by little, until I see her squirming, then make her squirm even more while she' s trying to hide it, and then call her on it when she can no longer deny it. I make her then beg me for it. There is something just purely hot about being able to tease and seduce like that. It gets me so worked up.

On the flip side of things. I love having a woman turn the tables on me like that. I love it when she's so bold that she takes control of the situation that I'm so desperately trying to remain in control of. If she can just fluster me to no end, get me worked up, never let me have any control of the situation, throw me down, pounce on me, etc. etc. That to me is incredibly hot as well. That holy-fuck-what-just-happened feeling afterward is almost indescribable.

I couldn't choose one or the other, even if I had to, so, I can't answer that part of the question. I'm just glad that you finally asked something that I didn't have to say, "Well, that's not my thing, really." to. silly hehe
The reviews are in. Here's what people are saying about FicklePickleTickle:
"BestCukeOnTheVine" - LusciousLola.
"Pickle juice rocks!" - curiousbutterfly.
"Pickles is really a jalapeño" - sw33tang3l
"Will someone make that guy sit down, my kids can't see the movie?!?" - Some guy in at the theater.
"Shouldn't he be wearing clothes if he's going to be in the wedding?" - Your mom.
"If FTP Eats A Pickle, Is That Cannibalism? " Nikki703
"FTP makes me wet. . ." - imhapless.
"Always thought he was dill but he's actually a sweet pickle." - kinkygirl.
Lurker
0 likes
It is nice if a lady has some confidence to show interest without having to guess
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Definitely sexually forward....just makes it easier to know how she feels.
Lurker
0 likes
I like a woman to be more sexually forward too.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by PartyGirlMolly

Love the chase...no doubt...but need to get hints along the way that I may actually be closing in
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would prefer more forward. At least there will be hints of her liking.
Lurker
0 likes
I love when a woman knows what she wants and goes for it. There is nothing sexier to me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love forward women! We have enough trouble trying to figure women out at times!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like the chase, but that doesn't mean she would be shy or demure.
Lurker
0 likes
Forward, forward, and then forward still. Women can demure all they want. That sort of dame is a dime a dozen. But a woman who makes it clear what they want will be more likely to get it and more. A fine and rare breed.
Lurker
0 likes
forward backward and side ways I just like women
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For us to actually get anywhere, I suspect that she would have to be 'forward'. After we had a relationship going, I wouldn't have a problem being forward also.

CG400
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
definitely forward but not too much, she shouldn't seem like a whore but a girl that knows what she wants and isn't afraid to say so or act on it is a turn on
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Whatever I'm in the mood for. I do enjoy the more forward girls more, because taming them is a challenge so I just tie them up until they obey me.
Lurker
0 likes
I like both, but coming off to strongly and forward could end up being a huge turn off.