Forget about the boobs.....

last reply
67 replies
10.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Inquiring minds want to know.....what would you do if you had a pussy for one day??
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Lurker
0 likes
Rocco's going to pass on this one, too. I'l be adventurous.

This is a touchy one, no pun intended. I'm not gay, so I wouldn't want to get fucked by a guy. One of you gals could come by with a strap-on. Otherwise, I would be experimenting with how many ways I could have an orgasm.

Does it come with a dildo, or a vibrator?
Smiley Guru
0 likes
I guess to keep in the spirit of things I'd have to wear some panties to see if I could get them ripped off, and then see if I could make myself squirt!
Lurker
0 likes
Hmmm...I think my hands would be busy for the day.
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Ah, I guess this wasnt much of a "fun" topic......Its not everyday you guys can magically grow a pussy. But, so far, the responces were creative....
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Gads...I spend all day looking for my G-spot seeing how big of a mess I could make...I'd want a nice clit as well...
Lurker
0 likes
LOL@Brocker. Funny.
Smiley Guru
0 likes
Maybe us guys aren't thinking straight, because this would finally be our chance to find out if size really does matter.
Lush Legend
0 likes
Quote by Playmale
Maybe us guys aren't thinking straight, because this would finally be our chance to find out if size really does matter.

Trust me play....there are some things that men just shouldn't know.....LOL!
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Lurker
0 likes
He makes a good point tho
Lush Legend
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
He makes a good point tho

Uh huh....and like I always say.....its not so much the size but the motion of the ocean......LOL!
Lurker
0 likes
"You know, I'm more than just a piece of ass. I have feelings, too, ya know? I do your cooking and cleaning and get no respect."

Takes the pussy off now...
Matriarch
0 likes
lol. I think someone else posted a picture elsewhere, that you "cannot unsee" - gave me the idea. Sorry folks, my sense of humour is often a little warped.
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Gee, Lush.....thanks for ruining my question! LMAO!
Matriarch
0 likes
The thread killer cometh!!! (sorry!)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wow, now that was a hot picture.
Lurker
0 likes
I won't even look, based on those warnings.
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Chicken!! LOL
Lurker
0 likes
WOW.

It's like Goatsee. You cannot unsee it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would love to be gang banged by a bunch of guys. Starting with a smaller cock and working up to the biggest one I could find. I would love to try DP while giving a BJ. I am bi and have been ganged by 6 guys once. I loved it but would love to try DP, if I had a pussy.
Lurker
0 likes
yes. yes you would.
Lush Legend
0 likes
uh huh....
Lurker
0 likes
Simple . . . rule the world, what alse could I do?
Lurker
0 likes
Probably break it, or lose it. Leave it on the train.

Either that or take a 24hr long shower.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This may shout inexperienced and a noOb (though false) but: get some practise in. If this time isn't a good enough time to perfect your skills then when is? Of course everyone to their own taste/method but each gender has equal buttons to push.
CuriousJayUK -
CuriousJay means that I have a few things, some concerning certain taboos, I am curious about. Not that I am bi-curious.
Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
0 likes
Quote by CuriousJayUK
This may shout inexperienced and a noOb (though false) but: get some practise in. If this time isn't a good enough time to perfect your skills then when is? Of course everyone to their own taste/method but each gender has equal buttons to push.

and how would you practice?

A bit of a different tale for me:

The Last Dance - Part One

My latest micro:

Moonlight Madness

Help this story become famous:

The Office Whore - Part 1