Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

For the guys: are any of you married but have any type of sex with men or trannies?

last reply
14 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
Yes with both, men and transgenders. All was great!
Rookie Scribe
That is great sandwedge! I am happy for you
Active Ink Slinger
Yeah, I have a guy friend and we meet up for occasional fun and orgasms
Active Ink Slinger
Never been married but have had sex with two transgendered women.
Advanced Wordsmith
Yes, i am married and I love to suck cock.
Active Ink Slinger
Divorced but with a significant other for many years. She is bi as am I and we play but only together. I fund great pleasure with other men and she enjoys watching and/or doing in. I feel the same. Its has strengthened or relationship. We NEVER play alone.
Active Ink Slinger
I'm married but both of us are bi,so the answer to the question is yes,we have enjoyed both and have for many years.
Advanced Wordsmith
Married, but the lack of sex has drawn out my bi curiousity. No experience yet. Too chicken and cursed with loyalty. ?
Lurker
@HornyTXHubby~ I am going thru the same thing that you are going thru.
Divorced, but I've had sex with a few men both before and after married life. Never during. And, sadly, never with a transexual.
Rookie Scribe
Married but have sucked cock...and love it!
Active Ink Slinger
Yes sucked to fulfill my wife’s secret fantasy , returned the favor because I liked it. Watching her was worth every moment
colin123
Yes, i am married and my wife loves to watch me suck a nice cock, i have sucked many over the years. My preferance is a crossdresser or a Tranny. I have also been fucked by a bbc side by side with my wife who was also being shagged by a bbc.Look me up, Ihave written about our adventures over the years.
Lurker
As much as I possibly can.