Favorite position for having anal sex with your girlfriend/wife

last reply
36 replies
3.3k views
2 watchers
12 likes
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
What is your favorite position for giving it to a girl in her ass.
Meagan
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
bent over the butcher table...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
missionary... I love to see her face and to look at her empty pussy surprised
0 likes
Bent over kitchen table.. legs wide apart.
Lurker
0 likes
Standing in the corner of the shower, pumping as the warm water pours over us.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I love her riding me and her bent over with me pulling her hair a little!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
prone... it goes in so easy and deep that way..
Chat Moderator
0 likes
Cowgirl... She gets to take more when she is ready...
characterized by intense feeling; passionate; fervent

Intensely devoted, eager, or enthusiastic; zealous

vehement; fierce burning, fiery, or hot
Lurker
0 likes
I think my favorite is to have her laying on her back so I can watch my dick sliding in her ass lips PLUS she can have her feet by my face & I can suck her TOES while I am fuckin her ass. NOW Then if she is Bent Over; I get an EXCELLENT shot of her ass lips close us as I slowly slide my dick in her tight warm ass.
Cogent Sensualist
0 likes
Doggy,

I like seeing it slide in and it plays into all the taboos and stereotypes and everything to layer the psychological pieces on top.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
same answer as above: she on her back, i love to see her face and her empty pussy!
colin123
0 likes
edge of the bed on her back, legs over my shoulders while I give her a good shafting.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I love him to take me from behind and I stick my ass in the air for him. He gets good and deep in me
Rookie Scribe
1 like
I would love to try over the hood of a car
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I love spreading her legs and bending her over. Its beautiful sight as I slowly put my cock inside her tight hole.
Lurker
1 like
The best position for anal is the one that makes the experience the most comfortable and pleasurable for my wife.
It doesn't really matter much to me, the still held in my mind of anal means any position is an exciting position for me. But it is most important that my wife be able to enjoy it with me.

So far the only time she has really gotten into it and had a tremendous orgasm while doing it, she was on her knees, tits down and ass up. She took complete control of the motions and I basically just held firm and went along for the ride. It was fantastic being able to just sit there - well kneel there - and watch and hear her enjoy it. Some of the deepest moans I've ever heard her release.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
lying on her back with her legs perched over my shoulders and I can watch my big cock slide between those beautiful pussy lips...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Meagananne1986
What is your favorite position for giving it to a girl in her ass.

I wish…?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
On her back…so I can see both her empty pussy and her face as I work my cock into that place!

I’ve been in awe of all the story competitions and the amazing writers, so I gave it my best shot for “Spring Forward.” I’d be honored if you would stop by and read it.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/seduction/the-rendezvous-1

Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I always love doggy to be on bed with legs wide open & guy hits me from behind....
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Without a doubt Doggy.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
my height has usually been prohibitive for standing or kneeling rear entry for anal or vaginal. so doing anal in missionary, or even spooning became the most favorable
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I always like her flat on her tummy. I lay sirectly on top and make her cheeks jump when I begin hard banging later on in the fuck. Always fun to fuck in a room with lots of mirrors!
1 like
This is tough, my wife has a wonderful ass and from behind is a wonderful thing....but i personally like to see her face as i ease inside of her and then slowly pick up the pace. For me that is what makes it both intimate and erotic, her facial expressions will change from a small amount of pain to pure lust and desire in a matter of seconds is what drives me wild. To answer your question. Any position in which i can easily gain access but see how much we are both enjoying the moment is what i would prefer
Lurker
1 like
Some variation from behind for sure... I want to spank that ass while I'm fucking it. Prone, bent over the desk (or table, bed, etc), or doggy...
0 likes
Opps, I forgot the anal part of the question. Never mind!
Action conquers fear!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer her on her back, looking into her face as I fuck her ass as she cums from it.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Doggy is perfect with head resting on pillow
Nafisa
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I actually like that half-and-half position where she’s mostly on her back, but her hips are turned away from me. That way, I can straddle her thigh, while having good access to her asshole, pussy and clit. I can feel her beautiful bum, and I can watch her face. The best part is rubbing her clit and making her cum really hard. I love to feel her orgasm squeezing my dick inside her hungry ass.

0 likes
Honestly, what ever position the women feels comfortable with. If she's comfortable then it can be what ever position really...