Login

Experience with strip clubs?

last reply
73 replies
7.3k views
1 watcher
4 likes
1 like
I frequented strip clubs when I was in my twenties. Then I read an article that interviewed the girls. One of the questions was, "What do you think of the male customers?" Their answers were not flattering. I saw no further need to spend my money on them.
Action conquers fear!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Some years back I was a frequent traveler to Los Angeles and visited quite a number of the strip clubs there. I wound up dating three of the ladies I met at the clubs over the years and for the most part they were fun, and genuine people outside of the club.
One of course was as greedy as they come, but sexy as hell too. My suggestions:
Remember these girls are dancing to make a living. Do not bother going to the club unless you plan to spend quite a bit of money.
Treat the girls with respect and for the most part they will respect you. Try to avoid the very young or inexperienced girls.
By all means go for the "VIP" room experience. It is well worth the price.
As with any service business some people will be better at it than others. Don't get discouraged if you find a bad apple or two.

In addition to the L.A. area I would recommend the clubs in Tampa and Miami as well.

Most importantly; Have fun.

Dino
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Dino3434
Some years back I was a frequent traveler to Los Angeles and visited quite a number of the strip clubs there. I wound up dating three of the ladies I met at the clubs over the years and for the most part they were fun, and genuine people outside of the club.
One of course was as greedy as they come, but sexy as hell too. My suggestions:
Remember these girls are dancing to make a living. Do not bother going to the club unless you plan to spend quite a bit of money.
Treat the girls with respect and for the most part they will respect you. Try to avoid the very young or inexperienced girls.
By all means go for the "VIP" room experience. It is well worth the price.
As with any service business some people will be better at it than others. Don't get discouraged if you find a bad apple or two.

In addition to the L.A. area I would recommend the clubs in Tampa and Miami as well.

Most importantly; Have fun.

Dino

he's not lying, Los Angeles (a while ago, so no age shaming please) had a great strip club scene. Many of the strippers were very cool - they used to even let me trade art prints for dances; I became (outside the club) friends with a few people I met at the clubs.

Manager of the famous group: Salacious Interrogatory https://www.lushstories.com/groups/salacious-interrogatory

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree totally with Dino3434. It is essential to treat the girls with respect. My best strip club experiences have been when a good rapport builds up between the audience and the girls and there are no guys who misbehave. The girls know they are appreciated and strip with a smile. You can feel the good atmosphere when there’s a good rapport.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not my thing, I love a sexy sassy lady, but I'd much rather meet up with one and enjoy her company rather than paying to be teased and left wanting.
Saucy Little Minx ♥️
1 like
My ex-husband and I went to a few together which was actually quite fun ? ?, I was there to watch the men as I was always curious as to what really happens in those establishments. Some of the clubs were trashy and some were not but I’m glad I experienced both. Highly recommend an adventure with your SO always fun once we got home!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Don't see the point, have been a few times when younger. Don't get me wrong watching hot naked women dancing is fun.

It's all about the $$$

Easily amused
0 likes

I used to work at a company that had a big strip club culture. The big bossses (all white men) loved to go there after a long day of work. Sometimes it was hot, but sometimes it was depressing. Not so much the women, who seemed cool, but the men. Faces blank with lust, and sometimes weirdly angry.

I agree that it’s Big Fun with a SO. Buy your girlfriend a lap dance!

Tintinnabulation - first place (Free Spirit)
Comet Q - second place (Quick and Risqué Sex)
Amnesia - third place (Le Noir Erotique)

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

I went to a few a long time ago. I didn't like the 'culture' - it's always 'stripclub-chic' with very little variation and overly transactional, pressured, rushed and somewhat depressing.

I did enjoy a topless bar that had very little of the performance aspects - just topless woman bartenders / waitresses and mixed male and female costumers. Other than the topless ladies, it could have been taken for a typical bar. Much better. If it was still around, i'd would take my wife there and she'd be fine with it.

Troublemaker
0 likes

I'm not a huge fan of strip clubs mostly because the guys behave like idiots. I have had exactly one lap dance from a stripper that was great and in the bar at the time there weren't a lot of rules so there may have been some touching involved. I did date a stripper for about 3 or 4 months. I highly recommend it.

Wouldn't you rather have a nice cup of tea?
1 like

Exciting for about 20 minutes if it's your first time to a club. After that, repetitive, boring, and kinda depressing.

Don't believe everything that you read.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

One of my biggest clients had a VIP membership at one of the better strip clubs. He required entertainment once or twice a month which usually ran about $1000 a visit. The women, for the most part, were gorgeous and let the customers do almost anything. It was transactional and not very enticing. It was at its essence simply a rather boring business transaction.

Sexual Connoisseur
0 likes

I love strip clubs! They are not for everyone, but there are those, like myself, who love watching ladies taking off what little clothing they are wearing.

Just a little note to the guys who go: Please remember that these girls are there for your entertainment; NOT for your chance to hurl cheap pick-up lines (which won't work and do nothing more than to make you look stupid). Just because you may have slipped a dollar into her g-string doesn't grant you permission to be abusive.

Rant over.

Please read our latest story.

Three Girls And A Guy