Erotic photos

last reply
24 replies
4.1k views
0 watchers
1 like
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
My wife and I love taking erotic photos and video every chance we get. We find it really spices up our sex life. Any other guys out there with wives or girlfriends that let them take erotic photos to spice up your sex life?
If so, have you ever shared any of the photos with a friend or posted them on a web site with or without your wife knowing?
0 likes
I find it an arousing thing (I take erotic selfies during masturbation sometimes) but wife wouldn't go for it.
Lurker
0 likes
Have posted many online ...
Lurker
0 likes
I’ve shared nude pictures of my woman with guys at work. You can find some pictures of my hard up penis out there on the internet if you know where to look!
Convict
0 likes
Quote by kpLanders
My wife and I love taking erotic photos and video every chance we get. We find it really spices up our sex life. Any other guys out there with wives or girlfriends that let them take erotic photos to spice up your sex life?
If so, have you ever shared any of the photos with a friend or posted them on a web site with or without your wife knowing?

I think it’s a pretty shitty thing to do to post intimate pictures of others (especially your significant other)on the internet without asking their permission beforehand. Just my opinion.
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah, that's a no. She let's me take them for my own pleasure as I'm a armature photographer, but she won't let me post them online even with her head removed. And I'm all right with that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by trinket

I think it’s a pretty shitty thing to do to post intimate pictures of others (especially your significant other)on the internet without asking their permission beforehand. Just my opinion.

Trinket you are right on the mark. Now I would not care but I would be pissed if he did it without my knowledge.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by trinket

My opinion too. Couldn’t agree more. I have had pics of my wife and exes; it would feel like such a violation to share them with others without consent (which I know would not be given).
'tis himself!
0 likes
Jumping in to agree on the non-consensual sharing: that's evil. Don't do it.

I have a few nudes of my Lovely Wife, but would never share them with anyone she didn't want them shared with.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have a few of my partners I can share.
Lurker
0 likes
I have an online friend that shared several pics of herself with me. I could tell by her writings that she was a bit tipsy and horny and hubby was out of town. She asked me to post them on a site and tell her what the comments were. The next day of course she was regretting it. I lied to her and told her I had posted them and then gave her a lot of fake comments "from the website". She loved it! She really got off on it. And then, later of course was remorseful again. I never did share them with anyone but she loved it when I teased her that I would do it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't share without permission. Call me old school I guess. Even if someone online sends me something. That being said I have transmitted/shared photos and videos with trusted friends
Massage Chronicles - Milked and PLeasured by Bailey Part One Bailey was the first Masseuse that ever that ever Milked Me, after that I was hooked, It was unforgettable.

My Introduction To Chelsey And My First Erotic Massage It was a memorable very first erotic massage

Keli, Hockey Chick in the True Story category
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by trinket

Same here. I have some really good pictures of my wife and I love to look at them.
She does not want them shared with anyone. I will honor her wishes for ever.

She has a couple of videos of me masturbating and I have told her, I would love it if she showed her friends.
I even suggested she serve popcorn.
She says she doesn't want to share that with her friends.
Testing The Waters.
0 likes
Have tons of nude/spicy photos of her, but most were never really "intimate" as she was a camgirl. We were doing photoshoots for her website. Even most of the private ones she initially took just for me ended up on the site eventually.

Obviously, sharing was never a problem. Sharing them without permission? That's just scumbaggery.
Lurker
0 likes
All the photos I have of my partners are of them tied to my bed. They are more like trophies than things I share.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have posted lots of pictures of me and am comfortable about it. There are a few that are of other’s but they were all on the net or on here so I did it anyway. I actually like seeing pictures of myself and am happy to share them especially if guys enjoy them and if they play with themselves whilst looking at me then great. I love them telling me about it.
Lurker
0 likes
If I received something erotic from my girl, which I love, it would definitely stay private with me. Why do I love it.. its because its really nice knowing they feel comfortable sharing with me, thats the part I like..

Never Ever Posted someone else online without them knowing, one, its illegal and two, it's just so immoral..
0 likes
We've taken naked pics of each other, quite a lot of pics to be honest. As a rule we keep our lives fairly private. Shes shown her friends my pics as they told me i have a nice cock. So i now have 30 plus of her on my phone i show friends when we drink.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes. We play dress up and break out the cameras then share them here or on ashemaletube
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Photography is one of my hobbies and we have indulge in many erotic photo shoots over the last few years. We post them on our swingers profile on a well known website in the UK. Mrs has final say on which photos of her are put up as she wants to ensure that only her best side is captured. Have used two of our photos as story images on here as well.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We have taken some in very public places or while on vacation. We have kept them private although I wouldnt mind her showing them to another female and maybe see how it goes...
Lurker
0 likes
I have taken pictures & videos of my wife & I when we use to have sex. I have shared them with another married woman / ex-girlfriend who now wants to suck my wife's nipples. OH How awesome that would be.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes. I post pictures of my penis naked or in sexy underwear on penis selfie sites. From the number of members it’s obviously very popular.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have shared pics of my wife with a couple of my friends. I have not posted many, my wife does not like me to post her pics. My friends have enjoyed them and her though.