48.4k views
1 watcher
1 like
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
ewww no ill lap up her juices but eattin my own f-no thats all u ladies
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I love eating my own cum too. I jerk off for hours and and the longer I hold it the more pre cum I get! At first it's just tiny bubbles that I swipe up with my fingers and lick off. Then a stream of cum will pour out and I'll have to stop stoking my cock to stop from having a complete orgasm but I also make sure I get that cum on my fingers and in my hand. Then I start lapping it up. Swallowing it or sometimes letting it drip out my mouth and down my chin. Usually a few gobbles of my nut juice and I pop because it makes me so excited. Then I try to make sure it shoots to my face...splat! mmmmm drinking up my yummy cum!
Lurker
0 likes
Mmmm....Love Itsmile:P Yummmm!
Lurker
0 likes
ive tried cum before a few times!i was ordered to by someone online from out of a condom!
Lurker
0 likes
Of course! When I'm having a sex fest, there are going to be multiple orgasms, cock sucking, pussy eating, ass fucking, cumshots, etc. What, am I going to be like.... ohh, you sucked my cock, so I cant kiss u now. Or, my cock was in your pussy, so I cant eat u anymore. Bullshit... If I expect her to eat my cum, I 'll eat it too. Just like I enjoy watching my girl taste her fingers after she masterbates. So yeah, it's my cum from my body..... I'm not ashamed of that
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
yes i do it to turn my my girl.. .she cums as soon as it hits my tongue
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The only time I've tried my own was waaaay back when girls giving head first occurred to me. I thought I'd better try my own before expecting a girl to.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
yes I do it all the time
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I enjoy eating mine every once in a while. But only if i've been edging and can milk a little cum out and not the whole orgasm. seems like when i have a full orgasm i don't want to eat my cum.
Lurker
0 likes
Sometimes I do if a little leaks out before fully cumming. I do frequently eat my precum. It's very sweet and good.
Lurker
0 likes
Sure do. Often
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree with several statements above; kissing her after I come in her mouth? Sure, if she wants it. Licking it off her tits or ass (assuming she wanted it there)? Sure, if she wants me to do it. Licking out her pussy after I come in her? Sure, if she wants me to do it. But just to whack off or be whacked off and fed my own cum? No thanks.
Lurker
0 likes
I licked my own cum off my stomach for the first time last week. I was surprised how sweet and salty it tasted at the same time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have tasted it several times out of curiousity and also from being with girls after they suck my dick or we fuck and then I eat them out it isnt a turn on but I am not against it either.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes

I eat my own sperm all the time and love it! I have been eating

it for 8 years now!

Sexual Connoisseur
0 likes

Speaking for myself, I LOVE eating cum out of a freshly fucked pussy - whether it's mine or not.

Please read our latest story.

Bill And Vicki Go Camping

Living bi-cariously through Lush
0 likes

Just ate my own cum the other day. Wasn’t out of a freshly fucked pussy, but I like that too. Either way, yum!

My newest story! Midlife Renewal: Meatier Shower.

I get dicked by a federal agent. My top-ten Noir competition entry: Dick Job

My alliteration-addled Free Sprit competition entry: Buff Bluff in Banff

Card catalog? Hard catalog! My library

0 likes

Being a bisexual Cuckold I love eating cum.straight from the source or off her body or out of her pussy.