Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Does a girl having big breast matter?

last reply
226 replies
16.5k views
4 watchers
7 likes

My best friend told me he could not fuck my wife as her breast were on the smallish side. He was a big boob man. What attracted me to her was her fitness and sexy legs, and as I discovered, her very tight and juicy pussy that I so enjoy eating.

Quote by gdwilburn

My best friend told me he could not fuck my wife as her breast were on the smallish side. He was a big boob man. What attracted me to her was her fitness and sexy legs, and as I discovered, her very tight and juicy pussy that I so enjoy eating.

Your friend is missing out. I love small boobs. The smaller the better. Nothing sexier than a pair of tiny titties.

I've always felt if the girl had big breasts, then I'd make sure to appreciate them with plenty of attention: fondling them, squeezing them together, bouncing them in cowgirl, and make them sway in doggy. All breast sizes are nice; however, with the busty girls, I just make sure I tit fuck her to go along with the sucking and nipple play. It's my way of saying, "Thanks sweet girl for taking that big bra off just for me. Let me return the favor by fucking those big, beautiful tits (and probably cumming all over them too)!"

For a very long time, I thought it was "critical" that woman I was with had big boobs. Over time I've learned that any size, as long as they are natural, is fine. I get just as much enjoyment about caressing and sucking on small boobs as I do large ones.

Big breasts are nice, all breast sizes are nice! Big breasts have the advantage of swaying and bouncing while fucking, also easier to tit fuck!

First wife had D cups, second wife had A cups both great

Like a lot of other guys have said, size doesn't matter too much. I've never thought of breasts as 'too small' (the small ones are cute, not pitiful), but there are sometimes when I think breasts are too big, particularly when their size is disproportionate to the rest of the body. It's always disappointing when I see a woman with beautiful natural tits ruin them through plastic surgery in order to fit some weird ideal that isn't even appealing to me.

Don't believe everything that you read.

If those who think the size of things is important stick together with those who think the same and those who don't believe it matters do similarly, we'll all get along fine, I'm sure. 😊

I dont think size matters. Its more her overall look. I was talking with a woman yesterday and she was flat chested but i would loved to have seen her naked

Not really. Size and shape, whatever they may be as long as they are sexy and suckable!

Marry for the ass, buy the tits.

Size does not matter. Every woman sports themselves beautifully. Yay boobs!

Not for me. I prefer ladies with beautiful legs and fantastic bum. Her breast size is not so important. Hopefully she will not get picky about my size either.

No. Breasts are just one nuance in the complex tapestry that is female beauty. If I had to point to any one thing that I find most beautiful, I’d say its her smile.

I have no preference for one or other. It's how she responds to stimulation what's turning me on mostly.