Does a girl having big breast matter?

last reply
207 replies
15.6k views
2 watchers
3 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

Size is irrelevant. I enjoy the nipples most no matter how big of a display they're on. Short answer all sizes excite me.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Large breasts are eye-catching. They're fun to watch, fun to play with. But that doesn't mean small breasts aren't beautiful and sexy too.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I don't think it should matter to anyone ! 🤨🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🧘‍♀️🧘‍♀️

0 likes

If I want to be with someone, it does not matter

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

To me the size of the boob doesn't matter from almost no boob to ddds enjoying the person I'm with is the important thing

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

As long as there real all breasts are good

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Why should it matter? Any shape is a gate way to heaven.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by IMPURETHOUGHTS

Yes or else it's just nipples.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Hmmm. What's big? It's all relative. A lot depends on the person they are attached to.

1 like

I prefer the lady to have tits in proportion to her size. Large tits on a slim lady do not do it for me. But I find a cute bum and lovely legs more important.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

Does not matter.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I love breasts of all sizes but small o es are my favorite. In fact, a flat chest is the very best.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I'm not very good with actual measurements but medium to medium/large gets my attention. My favorite are medium with really puffy areolas.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

It doesn't matter, but I do love a big sexy hand / mouthful

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Big breasts are just ok. Small or tiny titties are really hot. And flat chested women are my favorite

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Not at all, sexiness is not defined by breast size. A girl can have huge saggy loads that are totally unsightly or small ugly ones...there is no big = sexy, small = not sexy...for me at least...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Visually, what's not to like about big, firm breasts, however, I would rather have a woman with magnificent nipples regardless the size of her breasts.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Not to me, I love all tittys

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I'm not into large fake breasts.

As long as there is something to play with and grab I'm fine. B-D/DD cup

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

It matters to who it matters to.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Not at all. Large breasts are pretty unappealing to me. I much prefer small or medium size at most.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I don't know where this huge mammary thing got started. My ideal female is 5'10" or so tall. Maximum dress size 7 but prefer a Size 2 or 3, and beautiful B cups gave me a hardon. Been binge watching a late 50's TV show, Peter Gunn, beautiful women, ad none of them are going to suffer from back strain. (Great music as it is centered around jazz clubs, with some of the jazz greats making cameo appearances)

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

as long as they are real I don't care what size they are

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

Not for me. I like all types of breasts. But I will admit that I would rather have a woman with a nice ass than large breasts. But to each his own.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

It used to. Now as long as there are nipples and enough to lick and suck on any size will do.

Headbanging ape from cold North 🤘
0 likes

I am a self-described "boob man" but what matters is more than size. Shape, how they fit the proportions of the woman's body, nipples and aureoles, and other factors matter more than raw size

Apes can talk dirty, too. Here's my entry in the "Dirty Talk" competition. Read it and let me know what you think. A virgin student gets a special present from his female housemate.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/first-time/free-use-friday-or-a-sweet-taste-of-cherrys-pie-3