Do you younger men enjoy older women?

last reply
33 replies
3.8k views
1 watcher
5 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I myself have been attracted to younger men. They seem to enjoy a lady with experience it seems. Thoughts?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I find the idea VERY interesting i would love to experience it
0 likes
Well, I am no longer a "younger man", unless you define 55 as young, but when I was 24 I got involved with a woman 9 years older than me and we are still a couple so, yeah, I guess i do enjoy older women.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Put simply, yes. You learn a lot and there's usually at least one adult in the room at all times.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Quote by UltimatePleasures
I myself have been attracted to younger men. They seem to enjoy a lady with experience it seems. Thoughts?

I find that many younger guys do enjoy an experienced lady, much as I enjoy an experienced younger guy. It is wonderful the way that works out!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by denyeca1
I find the idea VERY interesting i would love to experience it

I hope you find the older lady to pleasure your needs.

Ls I see that you have agreed with me.oxfpjU1923oGPEAn
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by UltimatePleasures

I hope you find the older lady to pleasure your needs.

Ls I see that you have agreed with me.CBUeDXIpPHD3mRJA

I hope to pleasure her needs smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Most definitely. For me, it's not just the sexual experience though. It's the "overall" refinement that usually gets me. In my experiences, not all older women are "pro's" in the sheets, and that's okay, neither am I. But the refinement in their personalities; how they carry themselves, their sense of style, how they show attraction, their sensual poise and how comfortable they are with their own desires. The particular quality of those things that a woman only gets from life experience, that very few younger women can "pull off". There's more to it, but I'm not going to get into it all.
**Shameless Plug - Latest Story**

Off-Market Listings
colin123
0 likes
My wife is 60 now, she loves younger guys fucking her especially if I clean the cum from her afterwards. If you want to see her check out my profile pictures and albums.
colin123
0 likes
This Jaq, my 60 yo wife. Young guys often less than half her age chat her up and want to get in her panties. Many guys do, she tells me about it while I am busy licking her used pussy clean.
Lurker
1 like
I've always enjoyed older women. When I was in my very early twenties, I had sex with several women in their fourties.
0 likes
Yes I love older women - just the experience they and they are more beautiful and secondly Jaq is one of the most sexiest women I've ever seen - looks amazing for 60.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
AT some point we have all fantisized about a older women my do you think the naughty teacher does so well
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I've always loved being with older women. When I was a teen I was always fantasizing about my teachers and a few of my Mom's friends. In my twenties I dated quite a few older women.
Living bi-cariously through Lush
0 likes
When I was a young man I always fantasized about getting with an older woman (which to me meant 30s and 40s). I knew even then they are hornier than the guys their age, in some ways the only sexual match for a young guy. Never came up for me, unfortunately.

My Dirty Talk competition entry: No-Dating Policy

I get dicked by a federal agent. My top-ten Noir competition entry: Dick Job

My alliteration-addled Free Sprit competition entry: Buff Bluff in Banff

Card catalog? Hard catalog! My library

colin123
0 likes
The younger guys that shag my wife seem to love it. Check her out in my albums.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Always found older women more attractive when I was younger. Met a lady at college - I was 19, she was 32. Married three years later and stayed together 10 years.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Re young / old... yes, when I was much, much younger I met a woman 20 years older than me (a divorcee who clearly missed sex terribly). She took me to her bed and showed me so many wonderful tricks that a woman likes. I shall always be grateful to her - though, sadly, she is now deceased.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes! I've always been attracted to older women. Older women are more confident and more sure of what they want, and aren't shy about getting it.

My best partner was an older woman that I met while still in college. She was in her late 40s/early 50s. She was passionate and the best sex partner that I ever had. She was very adventurous and taught me so much about pleasing a woman. Loved how she looked at my very hard cock every time she took it out, smiling devilishly at how it saluted her without any foreplay. Decades later, I still lust thinking about her.
0 likes
Yes. As old as in their 50s. Not older than that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
50 is the new 25!
Clumeleon
0 likes
I don't get the old/young thing, personally. I'm no spring chicken myself any more (I'm 30), but I've always tended to find people around my own age the most attractive. At the moment, people in the range 25–35.

Not that I can't appreciate when an older women is beautiful. I just don't want to be with someone who would probably have more in common with my mum.
Lurker
0 likes
i prefer older men. i feel like they're less immature and more sensitive.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Ls63563
50 is the new 25!

50 is just as hot and sexy as 25 ever was, not to mention the added experience that makes for a more complete lover.
1 like
Yeah honestly.. they know how to work it.. they know what they want. And they like to try new things. I'm all for it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

The idea of having sex with an older woman is intriguing let alone arousing. Her experience is the reason why. But also being "the younger guy" sounds like a fun role.

0 likes

Older women have taught me some things in the bedroom

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I have had various experiences with older women and always enjoyed it.

My most memorable time was when I was working as an electrician and doing a little job in the bedroom of a 68 year old widow. For some reason I was drawn to the drawers in her bedroom chest. She had gone out and told me that she would be back in a couple of hours so I thought that I would find a pair of her knickers and masturbate. I pulled out a pair of white cotton 'granny knickers' from a drawer, dropped my trousers and pants, then sat on the edge of her bed and began rubbing away with her knickers wrapped around my erection. I had barely begun when the bedroom door opened and she was standing there.

'Don't waste that on my knickers' she said 'I could really use that. It's been a long time............

The rest of this experience will soon appear as one of my published stories

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

When I became single, I got attracted to older women. Ever since then I had sex with a lot of older women. My oldest hook-up was 64yrs old.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Yes but not if there my grandmas age 😁