Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you object to your partner being nude?

last reply
52 replies
6.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Colleges are full of starving open minded students willing to pose in art classes. All shapes and sizes and ages (especially at community college.) If she specifically asked for him to model, it is because she specifically wants to see him naked. This ranks right below; "Want to come upstairs and see may etchings?" in subtlety. It's old fashioned lust-cloaked artistic legitimacy.

You may trust your hubby, But I doubt this woman is picturing a still-life while she paints. I never trust spiders who weave webs with personalized placecards.

EDITED: removed personal rants
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
No, I wish she'd do it more often!
Lurker
0 likes
Not at all...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Let him, there isnt any harm in showing off your partner as long as nothing comes from it.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I dont mind at all first of all I am a nudist and I am naked most of the time but more important it all comes down to trust. My late wife was an exotic dancer so she was nude at work all night but I trusted her and she always came home to me. She loved to be nude in front of a room full of people that was who she was that is what madeher happy and her being happy was made me happy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No I would'nt object in fact you should be flattered. If he wants to do it, which it appears he does support him,or offer to do a nude as well with him. Thats my opinion.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of course not.
Lurker
0 likes
I do sometimes because I usually get jealous
Lurker
0 likes
I think I'd find it quite hot if my man did it. I would go to the class and show her you have no problem showing off the naked body of the man who will be all yours later that night. xox
Lurker
0 likes
I would encourage her. Maybe it could even lead to a little fun.
The Linebacker
0 likes
My art major friends would talk about the nude models for their sketching & painting classes. They'd be especially funny and talk about it if they had a good looking model.

My wife and I have modeled nude for a professional photographer. Once when we were still engaged we were guests at a nudist resort and spent the day nude. And in college a bunch of my friends and I spent the day sans swim trunks on a nude beach once on spring break. I've been at a few parties where everyone just got naked, not to mention several incidents of coed skinny dipping. It's fun and liberating!

But be careful frolicking nude in the woods. There are thorns, poison ivy & oak, and chiggers out there.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Heck no, might lead to some fun.
Lurker
0 likes
I think I might have agreed to it, but a minimum demand is that I get the drawing I think is the best for my own keeping so I can perv on it later. It also depends where this is. If it's the local college then I think I would oppose it. Call me weird.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer her being nude whenever possible and she knows it. We are nudists whenever it's possible so being naked is second nature to us. It's not always about sex but it is enjoyable to be able to freely touch each other or ourselves whenever we want it. It's near impossible to be naked at home in winter though.
Lurker
0 likes
I like my lovers nude... or naked...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by castlequeen
I 100% trust him, and I know he's not going anywhere, but I don't trust HER.

It seems you don't really trust him or you wouldn't worry about anything she might try.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't know if I would be ok with my fiance doing this so I can see where your coming from being nervous even if you trust them. Not to mention the fact that she asked him personally, which likely means she is at the least physically attracted to him.
0 likes
I'm not sure I could actually bring myself to say "yes" to such a request. A bit shy about my bod and all that. I'd be flattered but would likely politely decline. My wife would be happy with that decision, I'm sure.

Now, if it was her getting an offer to pose nude for a bunch of men, while I'm sure that she'd have the same reaction as me (politely refuse) I'd be rather disappointed that she didn't do it. One time (many years ago now, not even sure if we were married yet) she was in a rather revealing blouse (see-through and a loose neckline that flashed her cute little breasts when she bent over) with nothing underneath while we were doing something in my old apartment's laundry room and there were some other men there. I rather liked the idea that they might be getting a free show from her, though I'm not sure she even realized that it was happening.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I neither have a husband nor a S/O at this time so I may not know what I am talking about.

Is the issue you husband being nude for a live drawing or is the issue that she is not trusted and wants to seduce him?

I am pretty sure it is the latter. If she is after your man and he is interested it will happen nude or not. So the question is academic.

If you approved of him being drawn fully clothed the risk would be the same, me thinks
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by castlequeen
My husband is a graphic designer, and every so often will lecture at the local community college's computer classes. While on his last trip there, he had a meal with the faculty, and one of the painting instructors (female) offered to have him pose for a nude studies class. He's stoked, being 48, but I'm not so sure I like this. I 100% trust him, and I know he's not going anywhere, but I don't trust HER.
Would anyone else have issues with their partner doing this? He's told me numerous times he'd be okay with me, but I'd never do it, mainly because I like him being the only guy that gets to see all of me.

At first I was very possessive of my wife. I was uncomfortable with other men eyeing her up & down. Now I love it when other guys have seen her naked. It has improved her confidence & has made our relationship much stronger.
Lurker
0 likes
Don't mind because the possibilities for fun are endless
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
In theory,no. As a matter of practice,never going to happrn.