Login

Do you love to finger a woman?

last reply
135 replies
15.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger

Yes I love to finger my woman to orgasm. As well as doing it because she likes it, I like the feel of her body and it gets her hot and sensitive for when I get my cock in so she climaxes again from my cock. My technique is simple. We lie naked together. She spreads her legs wide. I start by gently and smoothly stroking her vagina lips up and down. From time to time my fingers move to her groins, inner thighs or ass. I kiss and lick her nipples at the same time. When she gets aroused my finger moves to the peak of her clitoris, circling and criss crossing it till her orgasm comes. I find few things more erotic than my woman’s orgasm cry. Afterwards she likes me to hold my hand cupped over her pussy mound. Then I get on top of her for penis in vagina sex.

Living bi-cariously through Lush

Sure, but I've almost never done it for any extended amount of time, or to orgasm. It's always been a relatively brief prelude to something else: either me going down on the woman (which I absolutely love, and I've probably had my fingers inside women's pussies more while eating them than not) or my cock entering her - usually at her insistence too.

My Dirty Talk competition entry: No-Dating Policy

I get dicked by a federal agent. My top-ten Noir competition entry: Dick Job

My alliteration-addled Free Sprit competition entry: Buff Bluff in Banff

Card catalog? Hard catalog! My library

Advanced Wordsmith

Yes. Love a woman cumming on my hand.

Advanced Wordsmith

I love fingering. I like to combine it with oral, rubbing the clit and going for the G spot. I like tasting a woman when she is excited.

Active Ink Slinger

Is this a trick question? Hell yes…depends what they need…G spot…clitoral…ass finger help…

Advanced Wordsmith

Yes. Absolutely. I have the most control over a woman's orgasm with fingering. I've never fail to make a woman orgasm with fingering her.

I’ve been told by many women that I am good with my fingers. It’s a great way to get them soaking wet before fucking them to orgasm

Active Ink Slinger

Of course I do. Always a good way to start.

Active Ink Slinger

Every chance I get 😉

I love to do it and my wife loves it. I make her soaking wet, ready fo a good fuck.