Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you like your gf/wife to go out wearing only a trench coat and nothing else?

last reply
36 replies
8.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hi Guys, Have you ever taken your gf/wife out wearing nothing but only a trench coat? Please share your experience.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
She picked me up once with a long coat on and nothing else.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Do you get excited? I am now addicted to wear only a trench coat to see my guy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of course I would do this,even if my boyfriend wont tell me to smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've always wanted a gf to come over to my place wearing only a trench coat, stockings and heels. Never happened.
0 likes
Can't see her doing it but would I like her to? Sure. Could lead to some fun when we find someplace semi-private...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes it happened to me. Issa was wearing one when I went to pick her up in a down pour. When we got in the car and revealed she had nothing on we never made it to dinner(well not food anyway). It was a very nice surprise.
Lurker
0 likes
Had a good friend that wanted to impress her BF so I told her to go to his office just with the trench coat on, and flash him and offer him 'lunch'. She did it discreetly and he dumped her. It was hell comforting her
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Scriptwriter66
Had a good friend that wanted to impress her BF so I told her to go to his office just with the trench coat on, and flash him and offer him 'lunch'. She did it discreetly and he dumped her. It was hell comforting her
[img][/img]

Tell your friend to move on. Her boyfriend doesnt know how to appreciate her.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Ronalda

Tell your friend to move on. Her boyfriend doesnt know how to appreciate her.

Thanks - I did and she did - that's what all the comforting was about.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nothing better than a woman in a military, double-breasted, leather trenchcoat.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Not a trench coat, but a fur coat. Went to a bar and she had only the coat and heels on.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Floridagurl2000
Not a trench coat, but a fur coat. Went to a bar and she had only the coat and heels on.

Hmmm... Fur coat seems interesting...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Pretty sure this is another fantasy of every guy... I'm not sure if i had a dream about this or what but i read somewhere that Holly Willoughby does this sometimes when she has a new pair of shoes!
Lurker
0 likes
It is something I would very much like to do
Lurker
0 likes
We are not yet together full time, only able you see each other on rare occasions. And yes, this is one of many dates and fantasies to be fulfilled that I have in mind for her. We will use the trench coat in our home, hotels, etc. but also out in public...
Lurker
0 likes
Omce my bpss took me on a date
he forced me remove all cloths and wear his under shirt
i felt so exposed n aroused
he fucked me in park four times that night
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
The best I've ever had my wife do was to not wear underwear. I agree with others -- it's probably a fantasy of almost every guy to have his girl do this. Would be even more exciting if she told him she had nothing underneath, but they went shopping or something before he could see.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by pink_pussy
Omce my bpss took me on a date
he forced me remove all cloths and wear his under shirt
i felt so exposed n aroused
he fucked me in park four times that night

Wow undershirt only? That will be quite exposed. I have not tried that. I suppose the nipples will be quite visible if it is white shirt. How did he force you? More details??
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
would love it
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Sorry to be butting in on a guys' thread, but my forum fan-club asked me to answer this one...

I've gone out in public a few times wearing only a thigh-length coat so my boyfriend could take a quick pic of me nude in a public place, or to have quickie sex in a public place.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
Sorry to be butting in on a guys' thread, but my forum fan-club asked me to answer this one...

I've gone out in public a few times wearing only a thigh-length coat so my boyfriend could take a quick pic of me nude in a public place, or to have quickie sex in a public place.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wife picked me up at the airport in CFM heels and nothing but a trench coat. Hot as hell. You could tell by the looks of guys and gals that they knew she didn't have anything else on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Works for me--it was great
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife would pick me up at the airport all the time like that! Best part of traveling! She left enough buttons undone so most everyone knew it. Big turn on!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had a very, very naughty girlfriend a while back who loved doing this sort of thing. My favorite was when she showed up at my office and locked the door then reached in her coat pocket and threw her panties on my face then unbuttoned her coat and said "I need you to fuck me". It was very sexy!
Lurker
0 likes
Divorced and don't have a steady girlfriend now but has always been a fantasy to have one or the other walk into my office at work with only a trench coat and announce your present for the day and take off and.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Ronalda
Hi Guys, Have you ever taken your gf/wife out wearing nothing but only a trench coat? Please share your experience.
...I use to drop her off somewhere dressed like that & she'd hitch hike home...she got some exciting rides...
Lurker
0 likes
This all makes me remember a family holiday, when I was about 10 or 11. My dad worked all over the world for an American oil company, training workers on the computer systems that the company were installing, and when he came to the end of a training assignment he would be home for a few weeks then off somewhere else (Saudi Arabia, Bangladesh, Zambia, Angola, US, Canada...). To make the most of the time together often he would fly into somewhere other than the UK and either my mum or all of us would fly to the same place, have a little break and then we could all come home together.

On one such trip to Zurich in winter, we were walking down a street when we saw the most stunning woman walking ahead of us, beautifully groomed, with her hair up in a bun and wearing very high stiletto heels and black stockings, and a silver fox fur coat. Mum and dad were walking a couple of steps ahead of me and my sister, and my mum commented about her coat (actually not a compliment), and clearly she heard the comment because she turned round, locked eyes with my dad and opened her coat, revealing that she was wearing nothing at all underneath other than hold up stockings.

Clearly she wasn't expecting the children to be present and she looked rather shocked and fastened her coat up again and walked off very quickly, leaving my dad standing there blushing. Everybody else on the street looked frozen to the core even in their coats (it was February) but she seemed to be quite comfortable despite what must have been advancing frostbite in her feet.

I have been out wearing just a long coat, but it was to surprise a boyfriend when I arrived at his home, not to flash others in public.