Do you like women skinny, slim, or curvy

last reply
122 replies
12.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My rule of thumb is, no one bigger than me, unless you are proportioned. I am not in super shape, but I am not overly obese either. I do watch what I eat and goto the gym 3 times a week. But if you fully let yourself go, then you don't respect yourself enough...imo.. But generally, I love all women.
0 likes
Do you like women skinny, slim, or curvy

Hey gang,

My physical preference is for skinny/slim, physically fit women.
Living bi-cariously through Lush
0 likes
Um, the idea that guys prefer skinny women is imposed by society, but often not true. In fact there are a whole lot of guys who like women with more meat on their bones. Also, curvier women have bigger tits. With a few exceptions (or breast implants) you can't have it both ways: if you like big ones, accept that a curvy woman's whole body is beautiful.

As for the physically fit comment above, I know women who are thicker and very physically fit, and women who are thin but don't exercise. There is some correlation but it's a weak one.

Like I've been saying on every other thread about guys' preferences, if you have a body you are beautiful. Don't go asking these questions to validate (or not validate) your body type. Be proud of what you have. You are sexy.

(That said, you do have control over your body hair. Body type isn't that important, but I do love a nice bush!)

My Dirty Talk competition entry: No-Dating Policy

I get dicked by a federal agent. My top-ten Noir competition entry: Dick Job

My alliteration-addled Free Sprit competition entry: Buff Bluff in Banff

Card catalog? Hard catalog! My library