Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you like to hear your wife or girlfriend tell you about previous lovers?

last reply
44 replies
5.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love (well used to) hear about her prior experiences while having sex with her
0 likes
She was previously married and it was not a happy story so I'd rather not hear it again. We more or less operate as if I'm her first and only.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Does it come out more like more of a note, shopping list, a novel, or worse – the phone book?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My girlfriends/boyfriends I have frequently discussed our previous affairs with each other.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes, I enjoy hearing about my wife's former fucking.
Sultan of Smut
0 likes
Not if it involves another man.
Check out my latest - a humorous collaboration with trinket and a Recommended Read
Lurker
0 likes
I do and she knows it turns me on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes it's hot
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Lurker
0 likes
Really love it tbh.
Site administrator
0 likes
In simple terms... NO.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love to hear about past experiences because I like a woman that embraces her sexuality. It's fun to hear about the times she really enjoyed and taking notes.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends on the woman. I regard it as educational, and building intimacy through sharing. While there are some things you dont want to relive good communication is a key to a good relationship.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is a turn on, of sorts. There's that sexual jealousy thing going on that makes my heart beat just that bit faster...
Well, it's competition time again - so if you want to read an erotic poem about love, lust and heartbreak, check out
I wanted more

Other stories I'd heartily recommend (and wish I'd written myself) include:
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/anal/losing-it.aspx
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/bdsm/for-my-hands-only.aspx
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/masturbation/made-in-london.aspx
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/highlight-reel.aspx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Had a lot of women tell me about their other sexual activity. Sometimes its arousing, but usually it is of interest in getting to know them better. I've done a fair number of threesomes & part of the pleasure is listening to the couple telling me what their partner likes, or sharing stories about their adventures.
Lurker
0 likes
I am and have been trying to get her to divulge her previous sex. She is slow to do that. But to answer the question, yes I would've to hear of her previous fucks and also her fantasy's
Lurker
0 likes
She has no past. I am her first and only.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would like to hear all the details, but she won't talk about them. The closest we've ever gotten was who.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We wouldn't be here reading Lush Stories if we hadn't shared our personal pasts. Katie's experiences are especially HOT!! Now we love to share our history, even as it evolves on an ongoing basis. Thanks Lush!! And thanks to anyone who's enjoyed our stories and our profile!
Katie & Ken.
Lurker
0 likes
As long as it was before I was on the scene then I find it most erotic indeed
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I really hate hearing about prior sex that she has had, she has no clue as to my past. This has worked well for 43 years.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love her whispering what she loved about her lovers it excites both of us
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's informative at the beginning, I'll say that, but I don't find it sexy or anything.
**Shameless Plug - Latest Story**

Off-Market Listings
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't mind - gives me insight into what she likes or doesn't like - and hearing about something erotic or sexy she's done in the past does turn me on. Wouldn't like to have the discussion during sex.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I do like that as long as the story has a happy ending or is at least erotic. Np pone wants to hear stories of abuse.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yep, many a time I've jacked off after girlfriends have related to me about sex they've had with former lovers
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No. And yes.

I hate it because I'm insanely jealous, but in that envy is a sublime sort of arousal. It's kind of like a sexual version of running a tongue ulcer along your teeth.
My body begged for release and for more; for a perfect moment, a sublime stalemate held

Tori and Mr Renshaw (Part 1)

December 2017
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
yes. It's a turn on for both of us.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes and that's why I love girls who embrace their sexuality. No one wants to hear about boring relationship sex with their exes, but hearing juicy and slutty details about their wild past is a huge turn-on.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yes! It turns me on to hear about what her ex did better, or what i do better, it allows us to then explore new things sexually.