Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you like to hear your wife or girlfriend tell you about previous lovers?

last reply
44 replies
5.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love hearing her sex stories. She can even lie, embellish etc. and it makes it even better.
The Bruiser
0 likes
No I wouldn't want to hear about her past lovers. I would want to inadequate if her any of her past lovers may have been better in bed than what I might be. As it can easily dent the confidence of the man that is her current lover. So from that I would want to know they where like male or female. As I like to live in the present not dwell on the past

For the past few months I’ve been using Instagram and been using the site to post my photography . Here’s the link to my profile 

https://www.instagram.com/farmerroger1/

My recommended read

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-poems/amongst-the-arabian-sands

here’s a link to my photography album in my media

https://www.lushstories.com/profile/farmerroger/media?album=2399646

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
if iots hot and nasty Like her story about fucking one guy on balcony while go worker she wanted to fuck was in room.She walked guy to door nude. Her co worker was laying in bed with huge tent.She told him she would watching him and he could watch her. After cpl minutes she said the hell with this that's to big to waste and she attacked his cock and fucked him 5 times before they checked out next morning. Still makes my dick hard.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My Guy knows there were many before him and he knows I have cheated on him a lot too.

But right now he is in NYC with his Slut and neither his affairs nor mine play any factor on or relationship
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love hearing about the 35 guys who have fucked my wife
Lurker
0 likes
yes It is erotic to hear the stories
Lurker
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, I love to hear the stories. We started dating in high school and went to different colleges. We only got to see each other once a month, so she went out with other guys when I wasn't available. After we married, I asked if she had sex with any other guys, and she not only said "yes" but was willing to tell me about those times with others. I still enjoy hearing her stories, especially since I knew all the guys.
Lurker
0 likes
I dont mind and then i do. I guess i have to be in the mood lol. But when i do i ask her to tell me details lol
Lurker
0 likes
Doesn't bother me as I'm secure in myself and I've never had an instance where a past lover was more talented anyway smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quick answer. I love it. I love hearing her recall details. Comparing sizes. Going into what she felt w them. If she came etc. I love my lady smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love hearing her talk about fucking and sucking other guys. It gets my cock hard and leads to a great fuck.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't mind hearing about it but if she was MORE sexually wild with her past men (or women) but if she has been wild with them & we are Lacking then I don't wanna hear it being her husband for 31 years. Totally unfair since I will do ANYTHING for her so she's not lacking at all.
0 likes
We had an open marriage for a number of years, especially while I was in the Navy and she was in college, and it was a turn on for both of us to tell each other about our sexual adventures. So yeah, I enjoyed hearing about her exploits.