Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you like taking off women's dresses???

last reply
20 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes

Do you like taking off women's dresses???

If yes, why? What's your favourite kind of dress to take off? Does it bother you if the woman wearing the dress moves? Do you prefer zips or buttons on dresses? What colour dress appeals most to your dress removing tendencies? What material? Do you leave dresses on the floor after removing them? If so, what kind of animal are you? Do you like removing short dresses or long dresses? Sleeveless or half sleeve or full sleeve? Low cut? Halter? Backless?

Please describe in as much detail as possible.
Jeez, if I write it up in that kind of detail, I may as well publish it as a story.

But, for the lovely Hannah, I shall give an answer.

I have a couple favorite dresses to remove.

First is something sweet and casual that buttons up the front, perhaps a summery-y sundress. Not too long a skirt but doesn't have to be really short, either. Short sleeves or sleeveless preferred. I slowly unbutton the front as we make out, sliding my hand inside to fondle her tits. Once it is open, and her bra (if she has one) is undone, I can play with them, or slip my hand up under the skirt in search of other thrills while I lower my mouth to her tits. Eventually, I slide it off her shoulder and let it drop, putting it aside as we continue without it. Though just sliding her panties off and going at it with the dress still on is an option, too.

The other is something sexier and more formal with just straps. Could be a short LBD or a long gown. This is the one where I can slip up behind her and kiss her shoulder, neck, ear, etc. as I slide the zipper down, then slowly pull the straps off her shoulder and down her arms until the dress is free and can fall to the ground.

Colour? For the former, something bright and natural, even a floral print. For the latter, a solid colour, probably primary, or else black.
Yes its so sexy going nice and slow kissing every part of skin that you slowly expose
Quick addendum: I'm sure there is at least one dress-removal somewhere in my stories. Just can't think of it right now.
Quote by seeker4
J

The other is something sexier and more formal with just straps. Could be a short LBD or a long gown. This is the one where I can slip up behind her and kiss her shoulder, neck, ear, etc. as I slide the zipper down, then slowly pull the straps off her shoulder and down her arms until the dress is free and can fall to the ground.

This is exactly the image that made me post this thread.
Quote by browncoffee

This is exactly the image that made me post this thread.

Great minds ya da ya da.
What with trying to contort myself to get to reach side zips and back zips I find it hard enough to take off my own dresses. I need a ladies' maid!!
Quote by curvygalore
What with trying to contort myself to get to reach side zips and back zips I find it hard enough to take off my own dresses. I need a ladies' maid!!

I'd be happy to help with that, you know.
Yes, the semi-formal dress with the zipper in the back seems designed to be taken off by someone else, giving small kisses and nips at the nape of the neck, heading inexorably lower with the zipper. So hot and sweet, in equal measure.

My personal inclination would be to leave it on the ground in a heap, but I have no desire to see Layla blanch in horror, so I would drape it over a chair or something. I don't think she trusts me to hang it up properly. She is wise.

Not that you asked, but I am told (by her) that I take off my clothes like a cartoon character - WHOOSH and they're off in seconds, strewn about the room. It's a gift, really.
Quote by browncoffee
Please describe in as much detail as possible.

I like removing dresses from actual women.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Quote by Verbal

Not that you asked, but I am told (by her) that I take off my clothes like a cartoon character - WHOOSH and they're off in seconds, strewn about the room. It's a gift, really.

I at least manage to get mine on to the futon in the den (where my closet is located) at some point. I wish Layla posted more. I'm sure she's got some more juicy tidbits on you.4wO2mpUbzx6XSmr6
Quote by seeker4

I'd be happy to help with that, you know.

You have the job! Saving me hours of swearing and several broken zips!
I like two types of dresses.

Very short ones called skirts where you don't have to take them down. You just peel them upwards and slip your hand inside - preferably over a bare bottom and then sink your finger inside. Tight almost spray on skirts are good for that. But flowing silky ones that are well above the knee work well for this too.

The next type I really like are black clingy, figure-hugging dresses. The ones with a long zip right down the front. The reason I like those is that I can see the figure and appreciate it. Bra's and knickers are optional of course. Once appreciated I would like to hold the zip carefully and peel it down revealing the beautiful body behind it. Breasts would push the fabric to one side, but the clingyness of it means I would have to push my hand in to separate it from the breasts. That would be a lovely feeling. Once the dress has been peeled off the shoulders it can then be safely dropped to the floor to collect dust.

The best sexy dresses of all are the ones that you don't really have to remove. You know, the ones that creep upwards as the lady reveals more leg. The ones that have bulging cleavage or a corset type top that displays her overflowing breasts. The ones that pinch her waist so much that it hurts. The ones she most likes to get fucked in.

I know, I can't count - that's three isn't it.

I used to be a pervert. In here, I'm normal!

Watch this space...She is really - cumming soon!

Quote by curvygalore

Can I volunteer?
Quote by seeker4

I at least manage to get mine on to the futon in the den (where my closet is located) at some point. I wish Layla posted more. I'm sure she's got some more juicy tidbits on you.VxsA3hwrpg2DP56s

Dude. She could devote an entire category of threads to my shortcomings. It'd be like The Think Tank, except devoted to my goofy (and frequently annoying) behavior. What does Verbal wear? What stupid jokes does he tell over and over again ("Paging Mr. Freely. Paging Mr. I. P. Freely")? Does he really eat Goldfish crackers in bed? What is the average number of times he's seen any given Friends episode? You get the gist.
Quote by Meggsy

Can I volunteer?

Hey, I got there first.
Quote by Verbal

Dude. She could devote an entire category of threads to my shortcomings. It'd be like The Think Tank, except devoted to my goofy (and frequently annoying) behavior. What does Verbal wear? What stupid jokes does he tell over and over again ("Paging Mr. Freely. Paging Mr. I. P. Freely")? Does he really eat Goldfish crackers in bed? What is the average number of times he's seen any given Friends episode? You get the gist.

You watch Friends and she's still with you? My God, she's tolerant.
I enjoy the cotton summer dresses the most and easy to slip down.
Taking off her dress is a LOT more fun than watching her put it on.
I wrote a story about a dress; its a huge thing with me though I sway between a zippered dress or one that I might slowly slide off a woman's body. A couple of dresses that would lead me to hours of anticipation:

(this one sparked my story)

Paolo Sebastien designs the most elegant and sensual dresses I have ever seen.
Love to slowly pull down the zipper on the back of a dress, while standing behind the woman.
Love to smell the back of her neck.
Love to see the width of her bra closure, three hooks gets me excited for what's to come, four hooks and she'll feel my boner against her ass.
Love to slowly slide the dress off her shoulders and replace her dress with my kisses.
Will unhook her bra first, then slide the straps off her shoulders.
Then replace her bra with my hands cupping them under her breasts, lifting and gently squeezing.
Can't wait to feel her nipples hard in my hand.
If she chooses, we might not even face one another. I will enter her from behind, her pussy is as wet as my cock is hard.