Do you guys....

last reply
23 replies
3.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Ever Send your girlfriend, wife, Lover, whatever dirty text messages or naughty voice mail while she is at work? or is with the family? or just in a situation, where she can not act out on the reaction she would get from a text message or naughty voice mail like this?
Cogent Sensualist
0 likes
I love doing that. Sending sexy little messages to her to put thoughts in her head and, if I do it right, a little tingle in all the right places is just the best tease. Now, to be fair, my gf has done that to me several times and I know I've stayed late to more than a few meetings to let things, um, "settle" before getting up from my seat.

I used to love playing with/going down on my girl while she was on the phone, especially if she was talking to someone who couldn't know (especially her parents). The turmoil of the pleasure and control was always a lot of fun.

I'm all for it, both giving and receiving.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by TearsOfAnAngel
Ever Send your girlfriend, wife, Lover, whatever dirty text messages or naughty voice mail while she is at work? or is with the family? or just in a situation, where she can not act out on the reaction she would get from a text message or naughty voice mail like this?

HELL YEAH it's such great fun when I get a FUCK YOU back from TearsOfAnAngel I know I'm evil that way and it's such great fun when we get to talk on her break or lunch hour and I get to tease her and she can't do anything even more fun when I get to masturbate and drive her nuts on the phone ;) though I know payback is a bitch sometimes she gets me when I can't do anything at times but what fun it is teasing the shit out of her all day
0 likes
I agree, it is so hot to send my girl a few texts to let her know just how much I want her. On a few occasions she has responded back that she was getting so wet she had to excuse herself to go and "clean-up"

I can tell you that the sex when she gets home after a day like that is mind blowing - there is nothing more sexy than that!!
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've done it on several occasions & we both love it . One morning just after awakening my S.O. received a phone call from her daughter & i kind of slid down & started eating her pussy. Was a real trip seeing her trying to be composed. Needless to say the phone conservation didn't last very long. Now that's what I call Breakfast in bed..
Lurker
0 likes
I have done several times. One time when she was at work, she admitted she had to visit the ladies to relieve the built up tension.
Lurker
0 likes
i love talkin real sexy to her while shes at work. shell tell me to hush but keeps listening, adn soon shes so wet that she has to go to restroom toget off. then she comes back and cusses me out, but laufghs
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
when i first met my gf i *67 her number when she was at work so she wouldnt know it was me and i left her a naughty message in a creepy voice.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes all the time... That's what makes it fun! But i totally have a double standard! Cause i hate it when they do it to me... Like WTF! lol
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by TearsOfAnAngel

Abso-freakin-lutely....otherwise I don't text!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh its brilliant, i do that. Or should i have done that. Makes it seems a little dangerous with out too much risk. Can often lead to something else later ;)
Its not who i am, but what i do that defines me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
All the time.It's a turn on for her. Nothing like a pic to get her juices flowing...so to speak...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I tried it one night when she was out at a family gathering. The text described all sorts of things we were to do with the inclusion of multiple expletives.

Ten minutes later I get a text back saying "Fuck you dickhead!" I just assume she is trying to get dirty aswell.

But apparently her young cousin had started reading it out in front of everyone at the dinner table. We ended up watching a bit of telly that night.
Lurker
0 likes
I love doing that with my girlfriend; it works her up so badly that when she finally has a free moment, the wait's been well worth it. I've teased her all day like that before, and then she calls me that night and we have some of the most amazing phone sex I've ever had. Since we can't physically do anything, given the distance between us, little things like this are a great way to keep things spicy and interesting.
Lurker
0 likes
That has to be one of my favorite things to do. I'll send her a dirty little text, then follow up with a picture. She will be all hot and bothered. Then I get the F.U. Text back. I know I did a good job. Then payback is a bitch. It's all worth it because the sex later is excellent... She is such a dirty girl!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love doing this. Nothing like getting her worked up before she gets home.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yes , I enjoy making a sexual comment or reference when she is in a situation where she has to hide her reaction. My favorite is sending a sexy pic when she is in class. Its fun knowing she is a slut at heart and has to make sure she doesnt touch herself in akward situations.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Isn't that why texting was created? ;)
Lurker
0 likes
i just love doing that to my gurl.....she get so turned on but she cant plaay with her cunt as her family is around
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I do this all the time. Sometimes I do it even if I'm not in the mood, because I know it makes whoever I'm texting squirm a little bit lol.
Lurker
0 likes
I knew a woman who liked to being doing naughty things with a man, whilst talking on the phone to her very straight conservative posh strict mother.
Humour within sex is quite fun and healthy.
Lurker
0 likes
of course i want her to know that i want her and make her want me as bad as possible
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I send little voice notes of me telling her how I'm going to fuck her when I see her.