Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do guys like it when a woman wears lingerie?

last reply
138 replies
14.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
oh very much so, both in terms of how it looks and the effort that goes into it. Always appreciated
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely. It's my #1 fetish, especially garter belts or some type of top (bustier, corset etc.) with suspender straps. Those straps, leading down to the stockings, are what drive me wild.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
love it - love to get my hand inside a pair of panties
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by ThickJohn
Absolutely love it! Thigh highs and heels amAre my kryptonite, just love them! mmm

TOTALLY AGREE WITH THIS ALONG WITH ANYTHING SATIN ATTACHED ANY WHERE.
Lurker
0 likes
Most don't care. Lipstick and heels seems to be more popular.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by ckc198209
Most don't care. Lipstick and heels seems to be more popular.

True for me, Thank you.
Lurker
0 likes
Not all the time but every now and then is extremely sexy and a turn on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love my woman naked all the time
Lurker
0 likes
Yes. Love a woman in some sexy lingerie!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes very much
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Is not the whole point of lingerie that taking it off signifies that a man has been invited into a woman's most intimate space?

From a man's point of view, the more effort a woman puts into wearing a wide variety of sexy lingerie just for him, the more masculine he will feel as a man. She wants to offer him a whole range of sensual experiences, a huge compliment in the tango of love.

It is like a man taking the time to organise a wide variety of dates, not just same old, same old which gets boring. A woman feels flattered that he cared enough to make the effort.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh god yes!
Lurker
0 likes
I like wearing lipstick… They seem to be happy with that.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Oh, yes. Totally addicted to it. It also turns me on to know she is wearing it for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I this really a question? Of course I do, particularly as women only put on the good stuff for a good reason.
Lurker
0 likes
Really i don't understand why someone even asked the question bit of a no brainier um hell yes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Absolutely yes. A part of foreplay and enhances the anticipation, while taking your time to unwrap your gift.