Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do guys like having their butts spanked during sex?

last reply
5 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Sometimes I tend to get excited and go for the occasional smack on the guy's behind. Sometimes they don't say anything but some guys will tell me not to do it.

How do you guys feel about it?
Hmmm...I've never had it done to me, but I've got to say, I probably wouldn't like it. I have enough trouble as it is staying out of my head, and I'd probably find it too distracting. But who knows? In the heat of the moment, it might be just what the doctor ordered.

If I was with someone fairly new, I'd probably be polite and wouldn't say anything, and just try and get on with it. But if it was someone I was comfortable with, no doubt I'd ask her not to.

I think, for me, I'm a little more dominant in nature. I'd prefer to be the spanker, rather than the spankee. Horses for courses though...
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
I love being smacked on the ass. Its a sign of playful flirting to me
Not had it done but reckon if the right girl did it I would be up for it.
Yes yes and hell yes!
If you mean like a spanking leading up to sex, don't know yet. If you mean during, then yes, definitely.
Writing quality explicit material for over eight one-hundredths of a century.

"If, after hearing my songs, just one human being is inspired to say something nasty to a friend, or perhaps to strike a loved one, it will all have been worth the while." - Tom Lehrer

"There is no such thing as good luck or bad luck; only adequate or inadequate preparation for a statistical universe." - Robert Heinlein