Login

Do guys like Chubby or Curvy girls?

last reply
268 replies
34.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
The Linebacker
Everyone has different taste. I like them slim, somewhat athletic.
Lurker
I like slim and curvy girls!
Active Ink Slinger
I like them all! It's really all about the eyes, smile, facial expressions, and attitude. I just don't prefer either extremes, super skinny of very obese.
Lurker
Quote by Buz
Everyone has different taste. I like them slim, somewhat athletic.

I prefer the slim as well. Slim being a strong athletic type with hips, nice thighs, and a toned tummy. I knew a girl in college that was a volleyball and softball player. She was 5'10'' and weighed at least 175lbs. She looked so hot in a bikini it was stupid!

However, my wife is now somewhat "chunky" to say the least. She works keeping a 1 year old in check and works from 7am to 5pm every day so i cant get onto her to much about hitting the gym. Sometimes life gets in the way.
Wild at Heart
Ill fuck this chick, Ill fuck that chick. Ill fuck anything that moves! I hate guys I love women!
Active Ink Slinger
find myself more attracted to Slender body types,Personalty, intellect,wit, humor,Yes they can be rather complicated.

Quoting a very wise man. "A GOOD WOMAN IS WORTH HER WEIGHT IN GOLD"
Wild at Heart
Quote by LOVES4PLAY

Quoting a very wise man. "A GOOD WOMAN IS WORTH HER WEIGHT IN GOLD"

That means you do like chubby chicks better... They would be worth more gold.
Advanced Wordsmith
i want the extra padding... soft, warm, and I don't have to worry about breaking em...
Active Ink Slinger
i like one with same meat on her bones
Active Ink Slinger
I like women who LOOK like women, meaning they have soft curves in the right places
If you're standing 30 feet away and aren't sure if it's a girl, they're too skinny
Lurker
Suresmile I Love All Women...Mmmm...:)
Active Ink Slinger
Yes! Without a doubt.
Lurker
I like them both.
Rookie Scribe
I've never felt attracted to an obiece woman... but its never to late
Rookie Scribe
I personally don't mind Chubby girls, but i'd rather have a girl with Curves
Rookie Scribe
I personally don't mind Chubby girls, but i'd rather have a girl with Curves
Lurker
yes love chubby girl
Active Ink Slinger
I prefer a connection, if we connect does it really matter how she looks?
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Magical_felix

That means you do like chubby chicks better... They would be worth more gold.

Slender women are rated on a Troy scale, meaning they don't require 16oz. to be a pound.
Active Ink Slinger
It depends on the woman her personality,sense of humor .to me her personality is more important than her looks.WE have to get along to be attractive to me
It's as much in how a woman presents herself as in her actual body. I've been attracted to body types all over the map and part of that is because a well-dressed, well-displayed body is more interesting regardless of what the actual body-shape/type is. The other part is that body isn't all there is to a woman. A pretty face, a personality that meshes with mine, and so on are also important.
Rookie Scribe
I love bigger girls, personally.
Rookie Scribe
personally i love chubby girls something bout dem thats so hot n sexy n gets me hard n horny add me if yu want ;)
Active Ink Slinger
Yes absolutely a thick girl is so sexy
Rookie Scribe
I think women who have a little extra are completely sexy. I dont like that skinny look.
Active Ink Slinger
All of them.