do all guys have

last reply
18 replies
3.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
do all guys that are circumcised have a brown ring that goes around the shaft about half way down the shaft all the guys ive been with have had this but i seen some pics of guys with out the brown ring are they circumcised or not
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
While I can't speak for other guys, I don't have a brown ring around mine. Check my profile pics if you desire, or I can email you a personal picture.

Reading Lush Stories!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
LMAO....plug that dick, Iceman. You go, man!

heheh, at least you didn't post one of your cock pix here in the forum. Thanks for that
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
LMAO....plug that dick, Iceman. You go, man!

heheh, at least you didn't post one of your cock pix here in the forum. Thanks for that

very funny

I think you'll find that it may have something to do with the doctor who performed the surgery. Personally there's a slight shade difference, but I don't think its too pronounced.
Lurker
0 likes
The brown ring is where the foreskin got chopped off.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by eiotis123

No way man.

It is a symptom of something much, much deeper.

Something mystical. Something contagious. Something...

Imagine having your labia surgically trimmed or removed at a time and place not of your choosing.

Think it might leave a mark?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Quote by eiotis123

No way man.

Imagine having your labia surgically trimmed or removed at a time and place not of your choosing.

You are amusing, and entertaining, yet sometimes really disturbing, but then again, so am I.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
An interesting question Jennifer and to be honest with a figure like mine I have not seen my littler pecker for years so I checked it out just for you. I can report back that I do not have any brown or other colour ring down the shaft and yes I'm circumcised. Sorry for replying so much later than the rest but I have been away.
"Hey, don't knock masturbation! It's sex with someone I love." Woody Allen

"I am willing to admit that I may not always be right, but I am never wrong." Samuel Goldwyn
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Quote by eiotis123

No way man.

Love your humour WMM it makes me laugh so much, brilliant. Keep doing what your doing man
Constant Gardener
0 likes
That mysterious brown ring around the collar?

Way too much anal.

How to get rid of it? You could try to SHOUT IT OUT - or...

Lurker
0 likes
That's the ticket! Oxi Clean! A shot here and a shot there.

Finish up with a Sham Wow for a squeaky-clean finish.

Lather, rinse, repeat.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Men who have thier foreskin removed end up with a ring around thier penis, this is the scar tissue that is present, it will always remain a slightly different color (typically deeper color but can be paler as well). Most men don't notice it. Since I stated it is scar tissue I'm sure at least one will say that they don't feel it as a scar, well everyone has at least one flat scar on their body thats all this is, now if you wait until you are over the age of 5 to have a circ then the scaring can be a more ridigid pronouncment.

Apple
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've got a light brown ring just under the head BUT it doesn't go halfway down my shaft...thank goodness for that, because if that was the case I'd only be about three inches long! LOL As it turns out, my ring is only about three quarters of an inch wide, so the rest of me is a 'normal' flesh-tone color.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have Dark skin anyway but my scar is lighter and it doesn't go that far
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do not as perhaps because i am fair skinned , There is a mark but feint
Lurker
0 likes
I don't have a ring. Only masturbation wear marks. lol

Mark
Rookie Scribe
0 likes