3.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wats making u turn on more during it?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't have to see her reaction after giving her all my glory in 2mins!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Tyking85

nothing like a quickie, eh?
Lurker
0 likes
When i can tellthat she is real hot and hear her moan for real
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I quickly get bored. One needs physical closeness to really get sexy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like when she tells me what she is doing, and how it feels.
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Lurker
0 likes
What's cyber sex?
Lurker
0 likes
if you don't feel same things as you cyber, cyber sex is just a lie. When you know she feels your each words, I think it is the best cyber
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The fact that it is sort of not real- but is 100%
A woman's naked arse would have to be one of the most beautiful things every created...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Having her tell me what she wants me to do to her, and what she is doing to herself
Lurker
0 likes
probably knowing that she and i will get off soon.
Lurker
0 likes
is soo stupid and worthless. its fun at first. but i hate doing it. no dont ask me to cyber. lets just chit chat about sex ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by winky
is soo stupid and worthless. its fun at first. but i hate doing it. no dont ask me to cyber. lets just chit chat about sex ;)

DARN!!! There I was going get you to cyber!!! LMAO

Welcome back hun.
Lurker
0 likes
well i mean you are a biker soo i mean.. only if u ride me hard..
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
They are just words, and sometimes images, but they can be pretty powerful. Its been a while though since I have done it.
Lurker
0 likes
As with physical sex it all depends upon having a partner that takes an active roll. Who really enjoys sex in any form with someone who just lays there?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Tyking85

Lol!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by winky

haha! I kinda like your reply...yet, sometimes, it all depends on our real mood...

but more often, i am mostly turned by hearing his/her moans and letting him/her listen to my own moans, as well...

But, to quote winky again, "let's just chit chat about sex..."---heck! because it's more arousing for me...
Sometimes, a bitch is just a girl who wears a mask to hide what's real inside her
Lurker
0 likes
Have done it, but it's not of real interest to me. I can't just have a cyber session with random people and say thanks, then turn around and do it all over again. I would rather have a true connection with someone when it means more. Call me naive, but it's how I feel about myself when all is said and done.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I just like when I can tell that she's getting excited too.
This post comes to you from the original and highly disorganised mind of mine...be scared, I certainly am, lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
for me, its never what the other person is saying... its who the other person is

it's embarrassing to admit, but i have a hard on each time i talk to someone on here... even if it is about this and that and totally unrelated to ANYTHING sexual!
Lurker
0 likes
instead of hardcore cybersex i like to talk about real life sex like sexuall preference,habit,like dislike,experience and issue by using direct word like cock, pussy, fuck etc and exchange feelings and act while talking
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
it all sounds interesting i think i would like to try it
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Yeah words are just words yet the entire point of lush is erotic stories. If the person you are cybering with is creative and spontaneous it can be better than most written stories simply because it is interactive.
That said I find trying to get off while writing a fantasy to be so distracting that I end up just doing the writing for the person on the other end which actually appeals to me as a writer. It’s sort of an open reading of my work.

It’s been awhile since I did so though. I'm not too interested anymore unless it is with someone who has caught my interest some other way first.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

So winky tell me then, do you like anal?

What? This constitutes chit chat doesn't it?

what is with lush and anal? i mean its a smellly butthole? is it really that much fun?
Lurker
0 likes
There are too many woman, and probably men too, that just type "oh yeah" or "I like that baby." It turns me on when I feel like the other person is putting as much effort into it as I am.