Cyber-dates? Do you do this?

last reply
35 replies
2.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Convict
0 likes
Ladies please feel free to post your own experiences or thoughts with this, here.

Recently 2 of my online girl friends have told me their cyber-partners "date" them. I had never heard of this before. One girl told me her online partner would send her an email telling her where he would be taking her for their "date". Links to pics of where they would be having dinner etc might be included in that. They would then meet online at a specific time. I don't think either couple use webcam so the fantasy remains just that. . Both my friends told me it's the guy who plans all this.

Do any of you guys do this? If you do can you tell me why? I have been at lush for two and a half years and this is the first time I've heard of this.

If you would feel more comfortable sending me a PM with your post please do.

I AM NOT LOOKING FOR CYBER-DATES. Just sayin'.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Oh, I can only imagine...

Dear OutspreadMama69,

I thereby invite you to have dinner with me at this upscale French restaurant 'The Mustached Charlatan'. If you'd indulge me, I'd like you to wear that red plunging dress that this woman is wearing in the Comment I sent you Tuesday (the one just below that other GIF I sent where a blonde is humping her pussy on a stripper pole). Of course I'll only be looking into your marvelous eyes, but this could be nice if I ever feel like looking elsewhere. Myself, I'll be wearing my classic tuxedo which accentuates my athletic build and my broad shoulders, the exact same that Tom Ford is wearing on my avatar.

We then could have a romantic walk on a promenade. Hopefully, and if the stars are well aligned, you'll let me fuck your ass at some point, though I really won't bother if you don't feel like it as I'll be browsing VixenVirgin89 profile at the same time anyway.

Yours truly, BigDickNickXx
Convict
0 likes
That's very disturbing. All you cyber-guys want is cyber-butt sex. You can pretty the chat up all you want but it still always comes down to your dick in my ass. "OutspreadMama"? At least get the name right, fuck.

TightTwatTammy.

p.s. You need to go on a diet. Just sayin'
Site administrator
0 likes
I havent seen the scene set quite so extensively I admit but I can imagine that it adds to the 'fun' for want of a better word. Its almost like foreplay. Personally I dont see myself going to such lengths .. its always the potting shed for me and we are both naked. If she hasnt eaten I have a jar of biscuits in there too. Im so romantic I know.
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
I don't do it myself, but I see it here all the time in chat. There are even people that come in a chat room posting a picture of what they may or may not be wearing.

In chat, you can choose a background and create a theme for your room, so taking it a step further to create a date isn't all that far-fetched. If you're sitting at home in a robe and yesterday's undies while pretending to wear a tux or a designer dress, it's all in fun. It's just another form of role playing, which is encouraged here.

As long as you're not hurting anybody, it's not a big deal. I don't judge.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Convict
0 likes
Thanks for your opinions. Not judging, just fascinated that some people get that much into it. I think it's a great thing if it brings some extra fun into people's lives.

John, if you stepped up the dinner fodder, you might get out of the potting shed. Just saying.
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by trinket

Thanks for your opinions. Not judging, just fascinated that some people get that much into it. I think it's a great thing if it brings some extra fun into people's lives.

John, if you stepped up the dinner fodder, you might get out of the potting shed. Just saying.

Ok T thanks for the advice .. I will keep some bags of cheese and onion crisps in the shed from today smile.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy
Oh, I can only imagine...

Dear OutspreadMama69,

I thereby invite you to have dinner with me at this upscale French restaurant 'The Mustached Charlatan'. If you'd indulge me, I'd like you to wear that red plunging dress that this woman is wearing in the Comment I sent you Tuesday (the one just below that other GIF I sent where a blonde is humping her pussy on a stripper pole). Of course I'll only be looking into your marvelous eyes, but this could be nice if I ever feel like looking elsewhere. Myself, I'll be wearing my classic tuxedo which accentuates my athletic build and my broad shoulders, the exact same that Tom Ford is wearing on my avatar.

We then could have a romantic walk on a promenade. Hopefully, and if the stars are well aligned, you'll let me fuck your ass at some point, though I really won't bother if you don't feel like it as I'll be browsing VixenVirgin89 profile at the same time anyway.

Yours truly, BigDickNickXx

Lmao
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by trinket

Ladies please feel free to post your own experiences or thoughts with this, here.

Recently 2 of my online girl friends have told me their cyber-partners "date" them. I had never heard of this before. One girl told me her online partner would send her an email telling her where he would be taking her for their "date". Links to pics of where they would be having dinner etc might be included in that. They would then meet online at a specific time. I don't think either couple use webcam so the fantasy remains just that. . Both my friends told me it's the guy who plans all this.

Do any of you guys do this? If you do can you tell me why? I have been at lush for two and a half years and this is the first time I've heard of this.

Do they send pictures of the meal that they are eating?
Oh god! Do they split the bill?
Convict
0 likes
Quote by dpw

Do they send pictures of the meal that they are eating?
Oh god! Do they split the bill?

I'm not sure how detailed some people might make their online dates. I really don't think it's a silly thing to do if it gives 2 (or more) people a bit of fun. It's not the kind of thing I would do but I think it is cute

Derek, everybody knows it is possible to split a cyber-bill. Cyber actions are only limited by our imaginations.
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by trinket

Cheese and onion ain't gonna cut it J. Do you want to give her onion breath? What about bangers and mash? Lol

Like DUH *you* .. there is no power in the shed .. how the hell am I supposed to cook anything .. omg you would be soooooooooooooooo useless at cyber .. you just dont think these things through before you engage the mouth.

lmao .. sorry T .. love ya really .. lol.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It can be rewarding....and fantasy is always appearing better than reality...no rude waiters for example lol
0 likes
As a former D&D player, I know how caught up people can be in roleplaying and knew it long before there was a World Wide Web or chat sites. So, I am not really surprised by this but I can't say I've ever had cyber go to this level. When I cyber, it's usually pretty "heat of the moment" and not a planned "date".
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dani
I don't do it myself, but I see it here all the time in chat. There are even people that come in a chat room posting a picture of what they may or may not be wearing.

In chat, you can choose a background and create a theme for your room, so taking it a step further to create a date isn't all that far-fetched. If you're sitting at home in a robe and yesterday's undies while pretending to wear a tux or a designer dress, it's all in fun. It's just another form of role playing, which is encouraged here.

As long as you're not hurting anybody, it's not a big deal. I don't judge.

Applauds this. Agrees.
Lurker
0 likes
Ohhhhh snap !!!
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by trinket

My understanding is this.

That you were told about these dates privately and that the persons in question didnt expect you to then create a forum about what they told you as a friend and privately, both friends are somewhat hurt that you took it upon yourself to make a forum about it and discuss pubicly what they told you privately as a friend.

A cyber date can be anything I am sorry noone took the time with you.

Doesnt have to be sexual often isnt, just means that said person wants to arrange to spend time with you.

I have done so and it can be anything from getting a film off youtube to watch together, or spending time talking and posting songs. Watching grand prix together or having cyber sex...either way its a specific amount of time spending time together..at times yes if one has imagination one can invisage a place you would both like to go and treat it as thus if one wanted to and if one takes the time to do so rather than just just getting off..my hat off to the ones who take the time to do so.
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Lurker
0 likes
Nevermind...lmao
Lurker
0 likes
I've done it a couple of times. It didnt go well, but i would be willing to give it another try.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
yes since 15 years now i always cyber fuck whit woman and man and i love more whit man its so pervert sucking cock
Convict
0 likes
Quote by kiera

That you were told about these dates privately and that the persons in question didnt expect you to then create a forum about what they told you as a friend and privately, both friends are somewhat hurt that you took it upon yourself to make a forum about it and discuss pubicly what they told you privately as a friend.

Doesnt have to be sexual often isnt, just means that said person wants to arrange to spend time with you.

I have done so and it can be anything from getting a film off youtube to watch together, or spending time talking and posting songs. Watching grand prix together or having cyber sex...either way its a specific amount of time spending time together..at times yes if one has imagination one can invisage a place you would both like to go and treat it as thus if one wanted to and if one takes the time to do so rather than just just getting off..my hat off to the ones who take the time to do so.

Thank you, Kiera for sharing your cyber-date experiences with us. I didn't mention any names but thanks for coming forward as someone who does cyber-date and what you do on those cyber-dates.
Convict
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn

Like DUH *you* .. there is no power in the shed .. how the hell am I supposed to cook anything .. omg you would be soooooooooooooooo useless at cyber .. you just dont think these things through before you engage the mouth.

lmao .. sorry T .. love ya really .. lol.

Ever heard of a loooong power cable JOhn?

Lol

THANKS to the other posters for your contributions as well. Keep them coming!
The Linebacker
0 likes
I did some cyber-skydiving while cyber-saving the world the other day. It's awesome being a cyber-superhero.

Oh... got to go.... cyber-aliens are invading cyber-Earth... don't worry, I'll cyber-save y'all.

Uh oh! Those are some scary looking cyber-aliens, hope I didn't cyber-shit in my cyber-pants.
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by trinket
Thank you, Kiera for sharing your cyber-date experiences with us. I didn't mention any names but thanks for coming forward as someone who does cyber-date and what you do on those cyber-dates.

With a "friend" like Trinket .... who needs enemies?

I think the origin of this thread is in poor taste. To throw "friends" out like that is cringe-worthy.

Kudos to Kiera for saying so.

Lurker
0 likes
coughs

agrees with Van Gogh

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by VanGogh

With a "friend" like Trinket .... who needs enemies?

I think the origin of this thread is in poor taste. To throw "friends" out like that is cringe-worthy.

Kudos to Kiera for saying so.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by kiera

=d>
Lurker
0 likes
I can't believe some cyber-entities have got their cyber-arses in their cyber-hand about this.

As has been mentioned previously, it's none of it real, so why get fired up about it?

Unless this is all just a cyber-argument and I'm making something out of nothing.
But...that wouldn't happen, would it? I'm sure no one would do that.