Curious & cum

last reply
12 replies
1.6k views
2 watchers
1 like
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
When you've been curious and finally had your first experience having cum was it good, bad or indifferent? Has it made you more anxious for more or changed your mind about oral sex?
Lurker
0 likes
I have only tasted my own cum a few times & for some reason the more I try it the more I like it. I READ This Recently....>>>>Yes, eating sperm is healthy since it is a body fluid. Semen is a part of the human body; it is developed inside a man's reproductive system. So, the ingredients of sperm make them safe to ingest and digest, just as regular food would do. Just like anything else you eat, when you eat sperm, it is absorbed by your body, further broken down so that your blood can absorb it.
Sperm eating is considered healthy since:
Semen is a natural antidepressant,
It improves memory and energy, ENJOY YOUR JUICE*
0 likes
Really enjoyed my first mouth full. Since I couldn't always be with my good friend sharing each other I started eating my own cum a lot. Got almost obsessed. Jackiing off 3 times a day eating it.
My wife helps me sometimes. I'll lay on the couch and she jacks me off. I cum into a big plastic spoon. I then put my head back and stick my tongue out and she pours it down my throat. Ummmmm!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Tried my own cum a few times. Found it very salty a bit of a turn off even. When I jack off I often have the desire to eat my own cum but lose the desire when I ejaculate. During sex I often tell my wife I want her to sit on my face after I cum in her so I can clean her up and the talk turns us both on but haven’t followed through on it yet.

Living bi-cariously through Lush
0 likes

I've been eating my cum fairly regularly since I was physically able to cum. Did it change my mind? NO. I always knew I would love oral sex.

My Dirty Talk competition entry: No-Dating Policy

I get dicked by a federal agent. My top-ten Noir competition entry: Dick Job

My alliteration-addled Free Sprit competition entry: Buff Bluff in Banff

Card catalog? Hard catalog! My library

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Sometimes, when my wife doesn’t want to cum but wants to allow me some relief, she will tell me to stand in front of her and wank in to my hand before telling me to lick it up while she watches. I find it both humiliating and incredibly erotic.

Rookie Scribe
1 like

Loved the replies. Still curious here but am looking forward to tasting another man's cum. I have eaten my own several times.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

Love mine and also the one other guys I have tried...wouldn't mind more from another safe married guy (worry about STD's).

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I've tasted my own cum. Sometimes I'll cum in my food to eat taste great. I'd love to taste another man's cum one day.

Living bi-cariously through Lush
0 likes

Quote by joe71

I've been eating my cum fairly regularly since I was physically able to cum. Did it change my mind? NO. I always knew I would love oral sex.

On, and same thing when I tried another guys' cum. Absolutely loved it, wish I'd guzzled lots more cum when I was young.

My Dirty Talk competition entry: No-Dating Policy

I get dicked by a federal agent. My top-ten Noir competition entry: Dick Job

My alliteration-addled Free Sprit competition entry: Buff Bluff in Banff

Card catalog? Hard catalog! My library

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

FYI, there is a Lush group Oral After Intercourse.

0 likes

I love my precum and try to edge to make more to enjoy. I'm indifferent towards my cum though.