Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cum On Guys! Really now? Bacon Flavored Lube???

last reply
27 replies
3.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
And you boys are after us to make our kitties clean and sweet for you!
Then you pull this kid of joke???

Are guys really into this sort of thing???

http://www.baconlube.com/

Kisses,

Steph
haha I mean I love Bacon.. but as a lube... I think not. Then everytime I eat bacon I would feel like i need to get off!
And remember...good conversation leads to excellent sex

-Little Bambi
Is this Kosher? (Sorry, I couldn't resist it )
I cant believe that, now if was beer flavored, I may have to try it.
eww bacon flavored cock! gross!
This is not natural
To boldly Lush where no one has Lushed before
I can understand your watermelons, cherries, strawberries, cola flavours etc. They're supposed to be sweet and light flavours. Bacon is a bit too tasty, there shouldn't be something that tastes good enough to make someone want to bite down. *ouch!*
This post comes to you from the original and highly disorganised mind of mine...be scared, I certainly am, lol
3,000 on the waiting list? eeyew! 3,000 sickos
Sounds pretty gross to me.... Ha, why not just use bacon fat, butter or beef dripping or something like that?? (not that I think that sounds much better... eeeew)
Bacon lube? No way!!!! Maybe apple cinnamon.
No thanks ...
I put that right up there with bacon-flavored beer (seriously, somebody was looking for a bacon-flavored beer recipe a while back)
the power of advertising

Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Haha, there's even a massage oil too. Yuk!
NO...NO...HELL NO! Still a strawberry or cherry flavor kinda guy. Some times natural is the very best taste...depending on the women and the amount I have drank. No matter the flavor, I still think eating pussy is the best foreplay ever. But not bacon.
only us americans could think of something like this...
Everything Is Better With Bacon!! Well Maybe Not This!!
I'll pass on the bacon Thanks!
"Sorry baby! I was really wanting to lick your wet pussy, but I'm gonna make a BLT instead. Want one?"
Bacon flavored anything belongs in the pet stores. For example: Beggin' Strips - bacon-flavored dog treats

Hmmm... now that I think about it though, do you think I could get my boyfriend to "sit up and beg" with this stuff?
There might be more to this than originally thought...
Haha! Some company's sad attempt at creating a niche. I don't think this is a guy thing but just someone trying to make a buck.
So. Bacon lover that I am, I have a question. I heard that pineapple is good for a guy to eat to make his cum taste good(??) Well, instead of this dandy lube, what if he eats lots of yummy bacon? Sharing half with me, of course. Would that make his cum taste REALLY good? I mean GOODER than good?
Mmmmmmmmmm. Bacon. Bacon bacon bacon bacon. It's BACooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon!

I'm hungry...
Fantasy: imagination unrestrained by reality; fulfilling a need not gratified in the real world
Quote by bassguitarbubba
"Sorry baby! I was really wanting to lick your wet pussy, but I'm gonna make a BLT instead. Want one?"

haha!!!! lol!!!
Oral sex or Bacon?

That's a tough call but it would have to be one or the other, not both at the same time. That's just wrong.

Talking about strange tastes, does anyone from the UK know what happened to hedgehog flavoured crisps?
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! And another eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
Ferte in noctem animam meam, Illustre stelle viam meam. Aspectu illo glorior, Dum capit nox diem. Cantate vitae canticu, Sine dolore acte, Dicite eis quos amabam, Numquam obliviscar.
Uh, no thanks. However...as a gag gift...it has unlimited possibilities. Along with the inflatable 'Love Ewe'. lol