2.3k views
2 watchers
21 likes
Active Ink Slinger
5 likes

Do you like to eat a cream pie?

Active Ink Slinger
10 likes

My hubby enjoys eating cream pies. Especially if they are from some one else.

Rookie Scribe
1 like

Yes. I also enjoy eating different foods with my cum on it.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Eh, not really. I like going down on my partner, and will certainly do so after fucking, but it doesn’t especially turn me on.

Rookie Scribe
1 like

Love 'em! Cum from any source is good. From a man, I've produced one orgasm. From a fresh fucked woman I can produce several!

Rookie Scribe
1 like

I love to eat creampies left by other men

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

Would love to try it from someone other than myself, such as from a good friend. Overall I love oral and everything about it, the scent, the taste, sounds etc. so the cream pie adds to all of this even if it is my own from my wife's wet pussy. I find my wife has massive orgasms, moaning, thrusting into my face knowing I'm cleaning her up after we fuck, it obviously turns her on knowing I'm not turned off by my own cum and am just focused on giving her a good cum. I get worked up again just knowing she is really turned on by this...makes it worth it, especially when she squirts from her orgasm. Yummy.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

I would eat my own.

As for someone else's that would depend on the circumstances.

Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

Loves To Clean Up Cream Pies !!! Oh So Yummy !!!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

FYI, there is a group Oral After Intercourse.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I love a good creampie.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by CougarMom09

My hubby enjoys eating cream pies. Especially if they are from some one else.

Me Too !!!

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

I love the taste of cum and pussy,ass. I especially love the taste of a woman on a cock.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

FYI, under the heading "Oral after intercourse," there is a related poll.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Absolutely and when we have a 3 some, I'll clean him up too.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I wish I had set my first wife up with a breeding party of just black studs ,which I found out she loves after we got divorced. I would loved to have cleaned her pussy of the creampie and sucked all them BBCs afterwards.

colin123
0 likes

Quote by Sexybutt

Do you like to eat a cream pie?

Oh god yes

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

I would never leave my partner wanting. So if I feel my cock for one reason or another has not done a thorough job. I'm not opposed to orally finishing the job and I certainly won't let a little of my cum get in the way. Besides how can I justify my desire to put my cum in my partners mouth of im afraid of it getting in mine.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Depends - if she wants me to lick the icing from her cinnamon bun (a shameless plug for one of my stories with the same name), I will certainly please her. I get my pole cleaned all the time, so fair is fair. 😎