Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Completely Naked or Some Clothes left on?

last reply
76 replies
5.9k views
0 watchers
3 likes
Indefinable !
1 like
My lover has some lovely dresses and very tasteful lingerie, but when she is feeling sexy she likes to tease me by sometimes
walking around her flat naked wearing her heels, ankle bracelet , navel jewelry, and her slave collar.

The naughty girl keeps threatening to answer the door dressed like that ?
There are no strangers here - just lots of sexy friendly folk to chat with ?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by yurigagarin

My lover has some lovely dresses and very tasteful lingerie, but when she is feeling sexy she likes to tease me by sometimes
walking around her flat naked wearing her heels, ankle bracelet , navel jewelry, and her slave collar.

The naughty girl keeps threatening to answer the door dressed like that ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It depends on the circumstance, in a quickie you obviously don't care if you leave some clothes on. In the case of sexy lingerie, again I would definitely leave it on as long as the boobs are free to bounce around. I love watching that
Lost in my own mystique
0 likes
Nekkid. Starkers. Unclothed. Nude.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by danceswithwolves10
[/quoteHi my darling-I wonder if I should get those forbidden items out! I know you want me too! x x x
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Both. But if I had to choose, it would be some clothes left on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I enjoy unwrapping her during foreplay progressing to kissing while naked chest to chest then progressing to the rest.
Lurker
0 likes
Some clothes left on for me as they will completely come off eventually
Lurker
0 likes
For certain privacy reasons I have had both but personally I prefer her completely naked. No clothes at all covering nothing.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

I would leave this up to my partner.

While I wouldn't be with them if I didn't love all of them, I realize some people have insecurities and want to leave some garments on. One of my partners had C section scar and the first time I ate her out, I lightly traced around it with my tongue. She got really wet.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

A little less nudity can be even sexier. I love the look and feel of her hot body clad in a sexy dress, flimsy filmy lingerie, sheer nylons stockings sliding against me...... oh and then the heels..... 😈😈😈 😉

Quantum Tease
0 likes

Once upon a time, I left a bit for .. peeling away. Now, just more to the point of things with nothing in the way.