last reply
14 replies
2.9k views
0 watchers
2 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Have you ever used either of them?

And if you have, what effect have they had on you?
Lurker
0 likes
cock ring yes. it is such a heightened feeling of arousal/ luv it when she is in charge
The Linebacker
0 likes
I usually just waterboard when I torture my prisoners.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
What in the fuck is an Arab strap?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

I guess you had better look it up if you don't know what it is!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

I've seen them, but like you, never heard of it. The two straps are for the testicles and the ring is for the cock. This picture is upside down, well, depending which angle you are looking at it lol

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never used an Arab strap, but a cock ring is a godsend, ever since I started taking medication for high blood pressure. I have often thought an Arab strap might be fun, with the right partner.
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

heheh, I am glad to realize that I'm not the only twisted SOB to not know what this device looked like.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Always thought about using a cock ring but haven't to date. Was in a nude run a few yrs back and a number of the gay guys wore them.....I'm sure it was just for damage control.
Lurker
0 likes
Have used cock rings and they can be fun if they are the right ones.
Lurker
0 likes
I learn something everyday on Lush.

Arab things-ma-jig.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by gpjunk
Have used cock rings and they can be fun if they are the right ones.

Thanks for replying. What effect do they have on your cock?
Lurker
0 likes
cock rings are awful
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Quote by Kimasa

Thanks for replying. What effect do they have on your cock?

Once engorged, because they restrict blood flow, it is easier to maintain an erection. Also, I have found that they tend to make me larger in diameter. Surprisingly, (at least with the ones I have tried) they do not make it more difficult to get an erection. IF it is really snug, it will also make it more diffdicult to come. So if your man has problems with too early ejaculation, a cock ring may be a reasonable solution, and allow him to hold off long enough fo you to come, too..
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'll pass on the rings.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Have several cock rings and most of them are quite pleasurable. Sometimes I like to feel the tightness and they can also help to maintain an erection longer and can make your cock harder. Cumming is indeed a bit more difficult so they might also prolong the duration of penetration.
One of mine is a bit like a semi-dildo and has a small vibrator in it as well. My wife came hard when we finally used it so great success.
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.