Login

cleaning up

last reply
64 replies
8.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
colin123
How many guys like to clean their lady up with their tongue after sex ?
Chuckanator
Quote by colin123
how many guys like to clean there lady up with there tongue after sex ?

Missed a capitalization of first word and I think you meant 'their' not 'there.' To answer your question, I prefer a wash cloth.
Rookie Scribe
I rather enjoy giving a complete and full tongue bath.
Active Ink Slinger
I don't always do it, but whenever I do, I love it...so does she!
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by colin123
...me...even if its not me she has sex with
Lurker
I enjoy it immensely.
Active Ink Slinger
Yes, as often as I can, love the taste of her pussy with my cum...
Lurker
Well why not? Wife loves it and I get turned on and ready to go at it again...
Active Ink Slinger
I prefer a shower and towel

Quote by colin123
Old in chronological age. But young at heart and desire.
Lurker
Always.....prolongs the pleasure for her plus I love the taste of our combined orgasms
Active Ink Slinger
Love to lick all the juices up and lick out her fuck hole too, maybe getting her off again as I lick her clit. Love the taste of all the cum especially if it was some one else who blow his load in her cunt.
Rookie Scribe
Love to lick up every drop
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by ChuckEPoo

Missed a capitalization of first word and I think you meant 'their' not 'there.' To answer your question, I prefer a wash cloth.

ChuckEPoo you are being picky, even if correct. I got his point and I bet you did too.
Advanced Wordsmith
If she is willing to clean you, why not clean her, is the way I have always thought about it......So the answer is yes I have but not always.
Advanced Wordsmith
Love to do that. No problem for me. I made the mess so I'm willing to clean it up.
Lurker
I love to suck the cum from her pussy. The mixing of her cum and mine tastes wonderful
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by ChuckEPoo

CEP

You are being picky. I bet that you and most of our fellow Lushies understood the question just fine.
Active Ink Slinger
Sometimes yes, it depends on the mood.
Active Ink Slinger
Most of the time I don't, but then sometimes I do. Never if another guy dropped his load in there!
Active Ink Slinger
I like to clean her sometimes. She loves the soothing licks after a hot fuck, cleaning her with my tongue. Fantasy of cleaning her after she has been filled by another cock, then adding my own.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by ChuckEPoo

What I do too most of the time.
Rookie Scribe
I'm only allowed to come in her pussy if i agree to clean up with my tongue afterwards which inevitably leads to another orgasm for my wife.
Active Ink Slinger
On some occasions I will. We will usually have a wash rag ready.
Lurker
I have no problem licking my wife clean. Although these days I'm not cleaning up after myself but some other guy instead. Still no problem, I love creampie and my wife has her best cums when I'm eating her out like that.
I love to lick a girls pussy clean after sex,,with me or other men
Active Ink Slinger
I love it. Almost every time I cum in my wife's pussy I lick her clean, sometimes she likes me to cover her asshole in cum too, I always lick her clean
Active Ink Slinger
It turns wife on big time and I do what ever turns her on.Besides its kind of so I love doing it.