Buying ladies dirty knickers?

last reply
11 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hi guys, I've seen something on the net about people buying dirty knickers, bras, stockings, suspenders etc. Was just wondering how many of you would actually buy worn underwear off a woman? And if so, how much would you be willing to pay?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ive never taken in laundry
Lurker
0 likes
Why buy it when you can purloin it?
Lurker
0 likes
You wouldn't happen to be soliciting our members now would you? Because that's against the rules.
Lurker
0 likes
No chefkathleen, I'm actually doing a study on how social networking sites help encourage pre-determined sexual activity with strangers and this is something I came across whilst researching. I didn't realise that this happened so wanted to get a more informed view.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by bellasquirter
No chefkathleen, I'm actually doing a study on how social networking sites help encourage pre-determined sexual activity with strangers and this is something I came across whilst researching. I didn't realise that this happened so wanted to get a more informed view.

But now that you've said that, your study may well be null and void because people may be more guarded in what they say because, let's face it, nobody like to be studied. I do look forward to your findings though.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by bellasquirter
Hi guys, I've seen something on the net about people buying dirty knickers, bras, stockings, suspenders etc. Was just wondering how many of you would actually buy worn underwear off a woman? And if so, how much would you be willing to pay?

I have sold and shipped numerous articles of cloth. Soiled. I won't say soiled by or with, what... but it probably wasn't by what you might be thinking. (edit - my typing is horrid tonight)

$25 to $100 plus shipping.

Hey now... I was helping out a friend.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
I understand that - However the studies not about buying underwear. That was something I came across and found to be quite popular, so for my own personal interest, I posted this.. However I did not wish to come across as 'breaking the rules' as was suggested. I were hoping for people to be honest, after all, we are all adults and its pretty much anonymous.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Personally, I would not purchase any type of soiled garment, be any piece for that matter, from anyone off the net.

You never know what you are actually going to get and personally, I find it a little revolting.

At least when I am with my partner, what she soils I know about and if I want to play with them then, I know where they have been!
"So don't cry to me.
If you loved me,
You would be here with me.
Don't lie to me,
Just get your things.
I've made up your mind."

--Evanescence
Lurker
0 likes
You might want to consider doing a "study" on vending machines then. They're quite popular throughout the world. Japan has a large business for them. Soiled panties being one of the items for sale.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
would rather pay a woman i know or just met to wear some i bought myself.
Trying to sound cool. Too much work left.